Transformers

Evil Dead

Hail to the King baby
Mar 19, 2002
Kansas City
This movie was amazing. Everyone needs to go see it if you EVER enjoyed Transformers! If not, still go, it rocks.

Best movie of the year, and one of the best movies I have ever seen. I am biased, my Air Force special forces brothers play a big and powerful role in the flick. Gunships baby!

The movie was damn good. Trust me I was expexting the worst but Michael Bay actually made a great film.

I really expected bad from Michael Bay. But for a live action adaption of old 80's toys/cartoons, that movie was amazing. My number one for this year, and it falls right behind the Evil Dead Trilogy for me.

Everyone needs to see this!

Hell yes it was awesome. The final sequence in the city was most excellent, but jesus the new voices sucked ass, especially megatron and starscream.

And megatron is and always should be, a gun, not a jet. Bay lost points for that one oh yes. A minor niggle though.

Hell yes it was awesome. The final sequence in the city was most excellent, but jesus the new voices sucked ass, especially megatron and starscream.

And megatron is and always should be, a gun, not a jet. Bay lost points for that one oh yes. A minor niggle though.

im glad Optimus was the original voice, that saved face on not having the others right. Some of the autobots sounded kind of the same from the cartoon. But I was really hoping to hear starscream

Bumble bee was a 2007 camaro?!?!?! WTF?

Thats just not right.

dude..I liked that camaro when I saw it a car show earlier this year, now Im totally going to buy it cuz it was a transformer. I took this girl out on a date tonight, and as we are driving along I point out "thats a transformer, thats a transformer" Its part of my plan to convince her see the movie with me again, and not another "license to wed" geesh.

But in seriousness, I think he is a camaro because of the physics of being a transformer. Bumblebee was a VW..but how the F was he so big when he transformed? How Megatron always turn into a guy 100 times smaller than his own size.

Anyways, I always hated bumblebee. I thought he was the gay one.
I wonder when the racism is going to come out. The only transformer to die...was the black guy.

Let me preface this by telling you I have not seen the movie. One of my back issues of Hot Rod magazine did a whole story on the cars for Transformers. GM donated some bodies/motors/chassis to the film so that their product could be featured. If I am not mistaken, GM had a hand in (monetarily) all of the cars for the movie.
Now you are probably wondering, "How could that be?" "The cop car was a Saleen Mustang." -Exactly, it was a Saleen, not a bone stock Mustang. GM contracted Saleen to build those cars too. Which, kind of makes sense in the whole Camaro vs Mustang world.
Again, I have not seen the movie. This is just what I read in a magazine, months ago.

Anyone on here from Long Island? Is there a buzz on the island about there being a Camaro again? Will it be the same if it isn't an IROC?

But in seriousness, I think he is a camaro because of the physics of being a transformer. Bumblebee was a VW..but how the F was he so big when he transformed? How Megatron always turn into a guy 100 times smaller than his own size.

Anyways, I always hated bumblebee. I thought he was the gay one.
I wonder when the racism is going to come out. The only transformer to die...was the black guy.

Yeah they wanted to update everything and make it 'fresh'. VW have heaps of room in the trunk, hence Bumblebee's size. In the cartoon Megatron could transform into any size he wanted, although it wouldve been cool if he transformed into a giant cannon or something.

Haha i noticed that about Jazz dying, but alot of the baddies bought the farm too. Can anyone explain what happened to Barricade (cop car) at the end? He shows up but then dissappears.

Yeah they wanted to update everything and make it 'fresh'. VW have heaps of room in the trunk, hence Bumblebee's size. In the cartoon Megatron could transform into any size he wanted, although it wouldve been cool if he transformed into a giant cannon or something.

Haha i noticed that about Jazz dying, but alot of the baddies bought the farm too. Can anyone explain what happened to Barricade (cop car) at the end? He shows up but then dissappears.

barricade and starscream live! Starscream was always teh coward bitch who ran away..

Im pissed Blackout died. WHY THE MH-53!!!!?!? I <3 mh-53..ive crashed in them, and they saved my life.