best soundtracks

Visper

New Metal Member
Dec 27, 2006
alright, so I've got three movies that i think have the best soundtracks: The Boondock Saints, Requiem for a Dream, and Garden State...all three are different types of movies so i think they deserve recognition. If you haven't seen them, you gotta check them out, they are all amazing movies. Requiem is a little disturbing though...but a must see.

WHAT MOVIE HAS THE BEST SOUNDTRACK? discuss...ready, set, GO!!

alright, so I've got three movies that i think have the best soundtracks: The Boondock Saints, Requiem for a Dream, and Garden State...all three are different types of movies so i think they deserve recognition. If you haven't seen them, you gotta check them out, they are all amazing movies. Requiem is a little disturbing though...but a must see.

WHAT MOVIE HAS THE BEST SOUNDTRACK? discuss...ready, set, GO!!
Mission Impossible 2, Batman Forever, and Bevis and Butthead Do America.
I could think some more up but that's it for now.

The Red Violin, Kubrick Movies

I concur.

2001 especially. The use of Ligeti's Lex Aeterna and Strauss, is perfectly, perfectly done.

I've always greatly enjoyed Tarkovsky's soundtracks, especially for Stalker. Some like Sacrifice, and Nostalghia are entirely of Bach; but how perfect.

And on a fun note, the soundtracks of Morriconi in the Eastwood Spaghetti westerns, are all fantastic.