Movie soundtracks - Top ?

Peter Gabriels 'Passion' album is a winner, its the soundtrack to 'Last Temptation of Christ'. check it out

also 'Suspiria's music by Goblin is enough to make any serial killer shit their panties :eek:

Originally posted by Mick Moss
Peter Gabriels 'Passion' album is a winner, its the soundtrack to 'Last Temptation of Christ'. check it out

also 'Suspiria's music by Goblin is enough to make any serial killer shit their panties :eek:

Their soundtrack in Dawn of the Dead is more to my liking... I get chills from the main theme, excellent!

Comin work this morning I saw a girl in a tram. I was near to ask her a autograph..really much she (he?) looked like Dunc.. :guh:
So Dunc, lately visited in Finland..?? :rolleyes:

(@Hitler :D )

Jerry Goldsmith is the master - The Omens , Poltrigeist (spelling?), Total Recall...etc..etc..

All of Danny Elfman's scores are worthy

Conan the Barbarian

Naked City's remake of The Good, The Bad, The Ugly ST...

Originally posted by Don Corleone
the spawn soundtrack

that marilyn manson track there always blows me away.

'long hard road out of hell' is definitely one hell of a song.
And one of the most damn beautiful videoclip i've ever seen.

Every work of Angelo Badalamenti ( specially 'city of lost children' ) , Yann Tiersen for Amelie , and Requiem for a dream , definitely.

Originally posted by Lenore
Every work of Angelo Badalamenti ( specially 'city of lost children' ) , Yann Tiersen for Amelie , and Requiem for a dream , definitely.

Was Angelo Badalamenti in Lost Highway's sountrack?
Anyway it was great!! ;)