Translation of Recent Interview on Finnish TV Needed

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
Ok, now I have part of the interview. It's in Finnish. If I someday get more of it to my computer I'll link them here later.

pt 1

pt 2

pt 3

pt 4

pt 5

pt 6

Our good friend Jhonnah has provided us with segments from the recent interview of Alexi and Janne on Finnish television. If any Finnish speaking people could help us lesser beings (;)) by translating each video, we would ALL be very, truly appreciative!

Hopefully someone steps up to the hero plate and aids us, thank you very much!

only interesting stuff they said that they will play in tuska and ruisrock and the next album will come jan/feb 2008. They go to studio in fall. All the other was shit what they said.

anyway, i wanna know what they said before kissing, lol))

Well, before the kiss on the mouth Alexi hit Janne on the head (just a little, no blood or anything.. ;D) 'cause he said something stupid. Little after that Janne said something like "Hey, he just hit me!" And Alexi kind of apologized by kissing him. (awwww.)
And before Alexi gave Janne that little kiss to his forehead, (or where ever) Janne was talking something about how the things that Dave Mustaine has done lately didn't impress his personal soul life (?!), and Alexi said that it was a beautiful thing to say and then he kissed him. ^^
If anyone understood this, my english is pure shit.

Well, before the kiss on the mouth Alexi hit Janne on the head (just a little, no blood or anything.. ;D) 'cause he said something stupid. Little after that Janne said something like "Hey, he just hit me!" And Alexi kind of apologized by kissing him. (awwww.)
And before Alexi gave Janne that little kiss to his forehead, (or where ever) Janne was talking something about how the things that Dave Mustaine has done lately didn't impress his personal soul life (?!), and Alexi said that it was a beautiful thing to say and then he kissed him. ^^
If anyone understood this, my english is pure shit.

:lol:

Thanx)

Well, Tom Araya is christian as well and he doesn't see anything wrong with believing in god while screaming 'Hail Satan' on stage.
(A little paradox to me,but...)

Wouldn't it be funny seeing Janne going to church and afterwards making out with Alexi?

He said it wouldn't be paradox for him cause he wouldn't write lyrics that contain that kind of stuff. Kerry's writing the Satan stuff, but still...
When I read that interview in the German Metal Hammer I was like:
"Ok man,do what you want,but...:zombie: "

Well, every second word when he speaks finnish is "niinku", which is like "you know" in finnish... And I think sometimes he really says "you know" when he speaks finnish, too.

If someone ever asked me what's special about Bodom I'd say:

"You know,man they're you know fucking wild and you know the best band in the world and you know they fucking rock,you know?" :loco:

So, isn't there any finnish people who would translate that interview?
Well, it would be really nice to know what Alexi and Janne said in the whole interview, please... :)

I'd love to but my finnish is kinda crappy (I have only bee living here for 5 months now) and I understand what they are talking about but not perfectly so perhaps a real Finn should do it

Yes it would:lol:

And I think it is something wrong with people that belives in god. And even more wrong if thay scream 'Hail Satan' on stage and/or have made anti-religion songs:erk:

Thats because you don't understand what Christianity is all about.