Translation of Recent Interview on Finnish TV Needed

what is it to understand. it's just a bunch of made upp storys and stupid shit.

Spider-Man is more real then god.

Well, everyone has his different thought and religion, so maybe we'll never find only one truth, in my opinion... :)

And then... this speech would go Off-Topic! :p

┼Victim of the Night┼;5851966 said:
Well, everyone has his different thought and religion, so maybe we'll never find only one truth, in my opinion... :)

And then... this speech would go Off-Topic! :p

yeah but I personally think 100 % that what I'm saying is true and that Spider-man is as real as god. but this topic isn't about religion so I'll shut upp now:p

Reactions: shebasheballoon
Hey I think I get rest of the interview here at next weekend. Or then next monday or something, but pretty soon. :)

And I think my English sucks so bad that I cant translate that. Maybe if I sometime have enough time, I can try translate some parts...

Here is the translation for the first video. The video clearly doesn't start from the beginning of the interview so they a talking about something that I don't understand... And like Burbot said, they talk mostly shit. But here's the translation, I'll translate other parts later (And sorry about my bad english...)

Alexi[I don't know what he is talking about]: The outcome is that we were 36 hours awake, and we were, you know, in some kind of place where you can't get to the other side of the land... So we were sitting on the assembly line something like 6 hours. Our condition was bad, we had a terrible hangover...

Interviewer: Ok...

Alexi: It was cruel...

Interviewer: I see. Let's have a little remind now, we have a competition running: so if Nils Gustafsson played at Machine Men [The interviewer means Bodom], what would he play. There has come a few answers but do you guys have an opinion about that question?

Alexi: I think it hasn't to be any instrument that has something to do with our band, it can be anything. But what would it be... Do you have any ideas?

Janne: Turbo-compressor... or a duck-pipe...

Alexi: That's good! But how about duck-shotgun?

Janne: Yes!

Interviewer: So we have Bodom's new live-record for award for the best answer...

Janne: Hey you almost dropped it!

Interviewer: Yes almost. Hey, do you want to hold this, because that way it would stay in one piece... So this is the regular award, but we also have an extra award for the best answer. Janne has draw a picture about Bodom.
Actually you could explain what is happening out there.

Janne: Ok! So here is The Reaper... This thing over there is a scythe... ummm.. I dont't know... Here is spelled "Machine Men".. ummm... You stupid friends just told me to draw something, I don't know what is in this picture!! Ok there is some forest... And yes these! These are the shoes of Nils Gustafsson!

Osmo: Your english is much better than mine. :D

I think in the beginning of that first part Alexi was speaking something about things that sucked on tour. If I remember right.

And the reason for why interviewer called them "Machine Men" was because every newspaper in Finland were saying that "Machine Men at Rautaryhmä this night" or something like that. And that information was wrong of course. And Janne and Alexi and the interviewer were joking about it.

Yeah the newspapers always seem to fuck it up, it was Machine Men this week but in the newspaper stood something about the Metal Expo WTH, metal expo is 16-17 februari???

This is the translation for the Part 2:

Janne: So these are the shoes of Nils Gustafsson.

Alexi: The first shoe seems to be Adidas and the other one is...

Janne: They are different articles. There is dna but otherwise this is actually quite ok.

Interviewer: But what is that propeller on the Children of Bodom -logo?

Alexi: Unfortunately it's not your business at all.

Interviewer: That's good 'cause I wasn't actually interested about it at all.

Janne: Ok ok you not interested but here we have Yamaha's outboard motor!

Interviewer: Why it is attached to the side of Nils Gustafsson??

Janne: You must ask it for your fucking drunken buddy, cause I don't have a fucking idea!

Alexi: Ask it to me, but hey man, why did you draw some fucking outboard motors, you was told to...

Janne: Those people with booze told me to do that.. How can I know, satan...

Interviewer: But what is the actual substance of that picture? I mean if we gonna send it to the winner, what he/she gonna get?

Janne: The winner gets some great art... At first, this is an unique experience... umm.. of Finland's murder-history... There is also shoes AND a outboard motor... and there you find... and Lego-company has sponsored us... and this motor shouldn't fizzle out even when you drive slow... you know.

Interviewer: Ok. And these guys gonna make signatures to that paper, so you can get some money for it if you sell it

Janne: Yes. Lots of money!

Interviewer: By the way, have you guys ever met Nils Gustafsson?

Janne: No... Maybe it's only good thing at this point...

Alexi: Actually I have heard that our drummer have seen him.

Janne: I have heard that our drummer sees lot of things that other people can't see.

Interviewer: This is scary, cause now we are going to talk about humbug...

(Janne takes his picture and starts to scream to Alexi's ear. The interviewer graps the picture)

Alexi: Hey man, what the fuck?!?

Interviewer: Game is over now boys. Ok, let's talk about you guys.

^ THANKS A LOT!! You rock man !! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

You're really helping us out a lot, much appreciated :D:D now we can enjoy it as well!!

Also, in your next post you can save yourself some typing and put only A:, J:, I:, instead of typing out their names if you wish.

Thanks again :D:D

Interviewer: By the way, have you guys ever met Nils Gustafsson?

Janne: No... Maybe it's only good thing at this point...

Alexi: Actually I have heard that our drummer have seen him.

Janne: I have heard that our drummer sees lot of things that other people can't see.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont have too much time now but i could tell about the ufo story that Alexi told. He said that "This is gonna sound so stupid but lets tell it though":) I dont know when this happened but he had a girlfriend at the time though. He was in roswell with his girl just driving around and all of a sudden he just saw a really bright light coming down from the sky. He was confused by it but then he figured that "Ok, it's just some fucking light, lets carry on"

So, he drove into the light and heard some completely twisted and peculiar noise! Alexi described it like this: "I dont know what the fuck it was but i can say one thing...It wasn't from this world!" Or something like that. He just drove away and later on in the interview he mentioned that all the local people in that town seemed to have experienced similar things.

Here is the Part 3. I'm sorry that it took some time but I haven't time to do this yesterday.

I: So few years ago you made a record in Sweden?

A. Yes, in 1999 and after that - never again.

I: How wast this experiement intellectually?

A: Actually... If I'm honest... Ok, don't laugh then... or at least try. So, I was driving to Roswell with my ex-girlfriend... Roswell is near of the line of Mexico and Texas... So we were driving at night, clock was something like 2 AM.. Hey guy you'r laughing already! I know that this sounds like terrible bullshit but try to understand. So we were driving and suddenly there was a bright light.. Your laughing!

I: I don't laugh to you, I laugh with you!

J: If I was you, I wouldn't laugh at all.

I: Ok

A: So there was this dammit light, brighter than this studio where we are. It was flashing, but I was like: "hey whatever, that's not a big thing. Some fucking light only". Then we drove under that light and there was some kind of sound. I don't know if it was too loud or too high sound or what it was.. but it wasn't from this world! Then my friend was totally freaked out...

J: What a suprise!

A: Shhh!

J: (laughs)

A. Hey I was just thinking that can we throw this guy out from this studio?

I: Hit him whit this record.

J: Hey don't do that...!

Alexi hits Janne with Stockholm Knockout Live -CD

A: Ok, then we arrived to Rosewell and we went to buy beer. The local people told that it wasn't a big thing that there were some light, it was happened many times earlier. They said that there have been every kind of things that have happened to people. I had never believed those stories, and actually I still don't believe... but now I accept that it could be possible.