Translation of Recent Interview on Finnish TV Needed

Part 4:

A: Yeah, that light wasn't any special, but that sound really freaked me out! It hasn't any sense. But I had to... reassure that..

J: Yeah yeah whatever man! That was that sound that freaked you out! Now, don't hit me again with that CD!

I: Janne, have you anything to add to this UFO-story?

J: No. I don't know anything about UFOs.

I: Ok, so let's continue. About ten minutes ago we got a question: "Are you going to play at Tuska Open Air Metal Festival next year", so will you play there?

J: Yes we gonna play there, right?

A: Yes we gonna play there.

J: So we gonna play there if the UFOs of Finland agree.

Alexi hits Janne.

I: Have you booked any other festivals to next year?

J: I don't know am I able to say...

Alexi kisses Janne

A. I don't fucking know...

J: We gonna play in Tuska, and in Ruisrock too.

I: And at couple of more festivals?

J: We can say that there will be no other shows in Finland.

I: But abroad?

J: Yes, but not in Finland. 'Cause we must do that new record...

A: I think that this year we won't do any other gigs than these festivals... Or are we gonna play in German... or in Spain?

J: No, if you remember, we cutted out this Spain-thing.

A: Did we...?

I: Ok and let me remind the spectators again, so if you hippies have some guestios to these hippies, that are here in studio, feel free to send a text message to us. Alexi and Janne do their best to answer, righ?

J: Of course!

I: And here we have these "Rautaryhmä" t-shirts, you can buy these from MTV3 Store. Go to have you own shirt!

J: Everytime when I'm naked in sauna with Alexi, the rocks are so hot that you can't even imagine! [There is joke in this sentence that is impossible to translate to english] Then we wear this kind of "Rautaryhmä"- T-shirt shirt.

I: That's good! Now, let's talk about Toronto. There have been some gay-rumours. So what is that about? Are you gay?

A: We haven't told that to anybody yet...

J: If the quality of this conversation is like that, is there any rumours about guys who have ride a short German moped...?

A: Hey, if we gonna talk about that...

I: Was it Helsinki City Boy-car?

J: Hey, Helsinki City Boy-car is the official gay-vehicle of Finland!