Tremelo Help

Yeah, but let's say you have dots A, B, C and D.

A B

C D

The distance between A and D is greater than A and C. I was comparing the \|/ spring setup to the | | | setup. Not \|/ vs. /|\

ok, heres the rundown.

He said: its in this pattern and still has the problem /|\

you said: This is what the springs should look like to get the best tuning stability. (In my opinion at least.) Here's my crappy ASCII job. (\|/)

so I guess you didn't realize he was already running it like that.

Okay.
I measured it without taking it off and it came around 42 mm.
But I don't get what kind to get from the site you gave me. Would I get 3/4?

I believe 1 11/16 is 43mm, I would call warmoth directly though just to be on the safe side, I dont know what the difference is with the narrow/wide thing, I've never seen that before.

Warmoth is your best bet, there one of the few online shops licenced to carry OFR's. Most sites only carry copys, or Schaller which are almost as good (although some say better)..

this sounds kindove stupid but some guitars need to be broken in (i think). my bitch only recently started keeping good tuning after tremolo use. i think i had to break the springs in

RobbM said:
I believe 1 11/16 is 43mm, I would call warmoth directly though just to be on the safe side, I dont know what the difference is with the narrow/wide thing, I've never seen that before.
What should I choose? Narrow or Wide?

RobbM said:

I dont know what the difference is with the narrow/wide thing, I've never seen that before