Tribute: I will miss you Megadeth

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Wow, I came into work this morning and logged on the ultimatemetal to find out that Megadeth is done? Yes, it's true! I am still in shock as Megadeth has always been the band that could have quite, three or four times in the past they could have quite, but they didn't. I realize all good things must come to a end but Wow, I didn't see this one coming. If your reading this and you haven't heard yet, I apologize but it's true! Checkout www.megadeth.com for more information. We'll miss you Dave, please get better and take care of your family.

My favorite Megadeth Songs:

*Holy Wars(The punishment due)
*Almost Honest
*She Wolf
*Hanger 18
*Return to Hanger
*Insomnia
*Breadline
*The Conjuring
*Last Words
*Looking down the Cross
*Love you to Death
*1000 times goodbye
*Tornado of souls
*Wake up Dead
*Symphony of destruction
*Ashes in your mouth
*In my Darkest Hour
*Into the Lungs of Hell

"The thought never crossed my mine, that this would be my last goodbye, 1000 times goodbye"

I'll miss you Megadeth,,,,,,

RIP: Megadeth 1983-2002

Dave M. did an in-studio interview at the rock station here before the "Hero" album came out, and he said then that this was the last megadeth album that was going to be made. So this is not surprising to me. I hope for his sake that this "injury" is just an excuse, but if it's not then I wish him the best. Megadeth KICKED ass, while thankfully Anthrax is still KICKING ass!!

I first started to suspect something when the live album was announced, Dave said in an interview during the time of YOUTHTANISIA that he would never do a live album unless the band was over, then, all of a sudden, there's this rumor in the megadeth message board that the band was breaking up because Ellefson was going to join Metallica. 10 minutes later there's no more message board. But it took me by surprise too, because there's was these two interviews with mustaine and Ellefson saying "we are writing songs for the next record" and Pitrelli saying "The difference between the world needs a hero and the nex album is the same as RISK and TWNAH. I am so fuckin' sad. Now I know how the beatles fans felt back in 1970.:cry: :yell:

I don't think that megadeth is done yet. They will be away (and missed of course) for a few years while dave tries to get better. I don't think that he will ever be the same, hell he might not even play guitar again! But I wouldn't be suprised to see megadeth goto a 5 man line up with mustaine at vocals, and vocals only.

So alls we can hope for is for him to get better. There will probably be a new album with their return however. :)