Trilogy Of The Damned

apetesh

New Metal Member
Sep 22, 2006
What is up with this song?
Is it a medly of 3 evergrey songs (for ex. As light is our darkness)?
Anyway, its a great fuckin' song...

It was originally issued as a bonus track on the Japanese release of In Search of Truth, but now obviously can be found on the Recreation Day Limited Edition re-release. It is a combination of “As Light Is Our Darkness,” “Words Mean Nothing” and “The Shocking Truth.”

It is indeed a briilliant medley... would love to hear it live someday. At least I got to hear "The Shocking Truth" in Atlanta!

Thorn23TX said:
It was originally issued as a bonus track on the Japanese release of In Search of Truth, but now obviously can be found on the Recreation Day Limited Edition re-release. It is a combination of “As Light Is Our Darkness,” “Words Mean Nothing” and “The Shocking Truth.”

It is indeed a briilliant medley... would love to hear it live someday. At least I got to hear "The Shocking Truth" in Atlanta!

Yea, I loved that one, too!
And they once did "Words Mean Nothing" (kind of) at an acoustic gig in Bochum last year... that makes 2 parts of the song heard live by me.
I'd love to hear that song played live again some day soon!!!
o_O o_O o_O

The Shocking Truth live sounds like a dream. Easily one of the best Evegrey songs...

I heard the trilogy of the damned before the three songs separate, and they are great songs but i think they fit best as the trilogy of the damned!

Thorn23TX said:

They did it live at PP 4.

Trilogy of the damned was played live at ProgPowerUSA in 2004...and it was fucking awesome!!! I hoped that they would do it again this year,but no such luck

TwizstedJesus said:
Trilogy of the damned was played live at ProgPowerUSA in 2004...and it was fucking awesome!!! I hoped that they would do it again this year,but no such luck

Really? It's weird, to some extent, as Tom said in the 2nd disk of "A Night To Remember" DVD that "The Shocking Truth" will never be performed live. I'm glad that it got played live, and congratulations to everyone who caught such a performance. Only waiting for them to perform live here in Toronto, Canada.

:headbang: