Trilogy of the Damned

LoboUivante said:
ok... then i think i'll shut up (where are the 3 other releases) (i'm lazy)

Well I could suggest going to the offical web site which sell the 3 albums, but the dang linkain't working for me (get a lame white screen) meaning that they to good for my cheap browser lol. If all-else fails, you could check amazon (my reviews are there :Spin: )

LoboUivante said:
ok... then i think i'll shut up (where are the 3 other releases) (i'm lazy)

...or if you mean specifically which songs, then those would be As Light Is Our Darkness (from The Dark Discovery), Words Mean Nothing and The Shocking Truth (from Solitude,Dominance,Tragedy).
You can practically find them everywhere...just tell your cd store to order it from your country's distributor.

Some questions about this song...

- They are the exact same versions featured in the previous albuns, or they had been re-recorded to appear in RD??

- In RD are these songs together in a single track?? The albums has 12 or 14 tracks??

- Will these song feature in the regular version, or just in some limited edition?

- They have any connection, in lyrics, or concept??

I would appreciate if someone could answer that, thanks in advance!
headbob.gif

They aren't the same versions....especially Words Mean Nothing is a lot better :) They're one song,it's available on the limited edition and they don't have a connection or concept of any sort as far as I know,since the songs are from separate albums.