Triple Corpse Hammerblow live video anyone?

So many of these Bodom cover bands these days.

Still 96% of people hate this band. Yesterday I talked with a metal chick and she seemed to have personal problems with COB because of Alexi's on stage attitude and fingernail ink.

Still 96% of people hate this band. Yesterday I talked with a metal chick and she seemed to have personal problems with COB because of Alexi's on stage attitude and fingernail ink.

Yeah, I get that often too...at least I have few friends who share my opinion about them, so I don't care.

Oh alright then. But the link I put up there is a setlist from one of their shows from 2004. And there are other instances on that same tour where they ''supposedly'' played TCHB live. Did people that uploaded those setlists just all recall hearing TCHB during those shows? It's not that I don't believe you, but I just find it strange!

Well, girls usually like or hate bands because of how sexy their lead musician is or is not, not because of the music.

Yeah or that picture where Alexi and Janne kiss. That seems to be a big problem for a lot of people.

If it was any other metal band than COB, band mates kissing would be intolerable. COB just make so good music it doesn't matter a fuck... But their artistic plot did get lost at some point, concerning also the music and artistic themes. But it wasn't because of the kissing. And it's brave to test your sexual confidence with humour.

^agreed. But am I the only one intrigued by the fact that there's plenty of setlists with TCHB on it? If they in fact never played it live, then I'd like to see it written in plain text in an interview or something. Otherwise, I'll keep finding it odd to see the song pop up on like 8-10 different setlists AND not finding a single live video of it.

I don't know if you ever followed scythes of bodom back when they were online 2 or 3 years ago, but they had a FAQ question named "which songs did COB never played live?". One was TCHB. And SOB was the best informed and most credible source/page in the net.

Yeah I used to lurk on that site a lot and it seemed like the information was reliable. Oh well, maybe someone made that setlist up just so he could laugh imagining people looking all over the net for a video of TCHB :p

I dont know why but my friends like Bodom pretty much. Even the girls say they play pretty "sexy" and its totally good music.

A lot of metalheads from my area talk shit about the band for the most stupid reasons. I don't see what's wrong with the band? If you don't like them you don't like them. But you don't literally need to hate them. There really is no reason. lol.

The metalheads who hate Bodom do so because they got told by someone that COB is gay and Laiho is like this dude with fingernail ink. Everybody listens to Bodom at 13, but when they get 14, one of their friends tells them "hey dude, if you wanna be cool, don't listen to Bodom, they're like the ghey stuff... listen to bands like BFMV and everybody thinks you're musically advanced... when you say you don't listen to Bodom anymore, everybody thinks you can play their solos and can write better songs." It's never based on musical opinion. The fact is it's very fucking trendy to diss Bodom. That's the bottom line. What comes to other people, it's the vocals, they get confused by anger in vocals and not understanding the lyrics. I guess it's kinda threatening to some metal fans that this band has amazing melodies and killer playing and super catchy songs and they can do it so confidently they even have party melodies in there and still sound metal. We just have to be happy we belong in the small minority who enjoy the best music in the world. And just try to swallow the annoying feelings when we come across a Bodom disliker. Lay down the musical argumentation... don't go there, they have a filter and can't understand. Just realizing "you like Bodom, I don't" or the other way is enough to poison the chemistry between two people.