Tristania

darkdivinity

Sinister
May 21, 2006
Toronto
Was anybody else disappointed with their Ashes release?

I really loved Beyond the Veil and World of Glass, but when Ashes came out, I couldn't even listen to the entire CD I found it that awful.

Ashes is heavier, therefore it lost some of the atmosphere that's found on their earlier albums. I still love them though.

Ashes is actually the only tristania album I can get into.

great album

I bought Beyond the Veil, and loved it...but then after 2 more purchases from them, I found them to be quite repetitive.

Kinda like...if I'm in the mood for gothic metal...I'll play it...but it's not like that mood strikes much outside of October.

Scott

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

To bad I have no beer. I'm going to drinking coffee all night.

Ah. I always found Beyond the Veil alot less "soulful" and meaningful than Widow's Weeds.

Not that it matters as Penumbra do early Tristania better than they even did themselves.

And why the fuck am I even listening to these "chick gothic metal" bands anyways?

I would suck Vibeke's breasts like a thirsty dehydrating baby for a good 25 minutes.

aaww

aawww

vibeke!

e.jpg

Look at these breasts. I want to play guitar in tristania now just because these breaticals. I wonder what is running through her head in that picture.

Susperia said:
Probably nothing.

=O!! Snap.

O Rly ?

She's thinking about wanting to defile my sexy 19 year old body after I get sucky sucky on her gifts!!!

you destroyer of dreams and fantasy!

SLAM

ender7227 said:
Or "Why the fuck are people so obsessed with my breasts?"
And I can answer that.
Because they are so fucking PERFECT!!!

Only I can talk about Vibeke's breasts like that you cunt!

Just thinking about your stupid noob face with too many posts lusting after her breasts makes me ill!!!.

damn you!

texas sucks

The Greys said:
O Rly ?

She's thinking about wanting to defile my sexy 19 year old body after I get sucky sucky on her gifts!!!

you destroyer of dreams and fantasy!

SLAM

Only I can talk about Vibeke's breasts like that you cunt!

Just thinking about your stupid noob face with too many posts lusting after her breasts makes me ill!!!.

damn you!

She's mine, I say, MINE!!!

You have 3 seconds to walk away into your hole that is called texas!!!

dude!

(don't kick me with those damn cowboy boots either because that would not be fair).

darkdivinity said:
Was anybody else disappointed with their Ashes release?

I really loved Beyond the Veil and World of Glass, but when Ashes came out, I couldn't even listen to the entire CD I found it that awful.

did you really not enjoy ashes at all ? i found some tracks to be rather disapointing, but certainly not the whole album