Trivium: Shogun - Down From The Sky video

arg

Jun 4, 2008
[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=42051655[/ame]

:kickass::headbang::headbang::kickass:

Many will criticize this band...but it's the "only" band that can be embraced by every metal fan just like Maiden and Metallica..I'm not comparing them to those bands, but Trivium's influences are of course from these bands, but once Maiden and Metallica call it quits, Trivium will be handed down the torch.

Well, my guess is that it would be a band that had talent and originality and didn't relentlessly copy other bands.

The NWOAHM is a fabrication created by the media. There is no NWOAHM. Trivium are a crappy metalcore band that shamelessly rips off older, better bands.

Theres never going to be another maiden or metallica, Rock/metal just isn't that popular anymore.

I like how their new cd is shaping up, they've dropped some of the faggotry they picked up on the crusade and stopped being such a rip-off band. the guitar solos are terrible though holy shit

I finally actually listened to the video, and Matt Heafy's mouth should be wired shut. BWOOOOAAAAH! AAAAAARRRRGHH! YAAAAGHHH! UUUUGGGGGHHHH! Shut the fuck up!