new trivium vid!!

the song is quite long without doing too much... not too bad, but I lost interest a bit. I think they are better when they play faster metallica style stuff haha.

I hear a little bit of Soilwork in the chorus - kinda figure 5 era. It sounds like it's in B tuning as well so that's going to aid Soilwork comparisons.

the song is quite long without doing too much... not too bad, but I lost interest a bit. I think they are better when they play faster metallica style stuff haha.

I hear a little bit of Soilwork in the chorus - kinda figure 5 era. It sounds like it's in B tuning as well so that's going to aid Soilwork comparisons.

I think your right about them being better when they do the faster stuff.

But saying them tuning to B aid's them sounding like soilwork? Bloodbath tune to B does that mean Trivium sound like them too?

I dont mean to sound like a dick but before STAGD came out soilwork were freaking awesome, Trivium pale in comparison.
-Wyllie

Kinda interested in the snare, they said they hated drumreplacing... It sounds a little sneap-sampled.
Does anyone know anything about gear used?

They are just as crappy as they always have been.
Ive always hated their sound, because you always get in a groove when you hear those awesome thrashriffs, then they fuck it all up by throwing in a crappy emosection in each and every song!
And the singer just screams, its not even growling in my book.

Edit:
(Waiting for the flaming too start. D: )

I dig it. These guys seem like they try to cover new territory on each album and get better as musicians and writers. Not sure why people hate them so much. I mean... I've taken part in my share of Trivium bashing I suppose... because it is funny... but at the end of the day I've still bought their albums.

They are just as crappy as they always have been.
Ive always hated their sound, because you always get in a groove when you hear those awesome thrashriffs, then they fuck it all up by throwing in a crappy emosection in each and every song!
And the singer just screams, its not even growling in my book.

Edit:
(Waiting for the flaming too start. D: )

No flame, your dead on actually :)