Oceano - Depths

hahaha nice

that dude sounds like he should be doing comedy movies or chick flicks. Not advertisements for "the most brutal deathcore album ever"

i can say i'm quite jealous though joey:worship:

i know this is sorta off topic, but did you quad track those guitars? I read something about you not doing that anymore.

also, i couldn't get he video to play on here, so if you guys have any problems, just click the myspace link at the top of it.

hahaha nice

that dude sounds like he should be doing comedy movies or chick flicks. Not advertisements for "the most brutal deathcore album ever"

i can say i'm quite jealous though joey:worship:

i know this is sorta off topic, but did you quad track those guitars? I read something about you not doing that anymore.

also, i couldn't get he video to play on here, so if you guys have any problems, just click the myspace link at the top of it.

yeah this album is quad tracked
two with a screamer, two without

its in drop b flat, so its pretty much necessary if you want to hear any notes

fuck joey i wana be your intern haha no seriously man fucking great work, thats so sick. i think that any deathcore band that doesn't go to you. and has the money, are a bunch of a fucking idiots

I'm so jealous of this mix, it's so fucking crisp and clean - great work Joey!
There was a site which streamed the album (it's down now) - it sounded great and now I'm tempted to buy it (I normally hate deathcore with one exception, Whitechapel's This Is Exile).

He also records good bands with good music it seems like
that helps a lot
Man i cant wait to get started myself recording bands
I just have some small tweeks to work out

That singer is sick as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome
Did you have to edit those drums at all???

I'm so jealous of this mix, it's so fucking crisp and clean - great work Joey!
There was a site which streamed the album (it's down now) - it sounded great and now I'm tempted to buy it (I normally hate deathcore with one exception, Whitechapel's This Is Exile).

haha thanks!

definately pick it up
some of the breakdowns can get monotonous but that goes with the genre

its a pretty mammoth of a cd
we did 15 tracks, full production on all

its all hand quantized to a grid but the drummer is sick as fuck
it was more like "pocketing" than editing

Everytime i try and quantize it beats up my computer and i can never get it right
Awesome job man
I would definately be interested in taking my band your way if we could get got cash im only 2 hours away from ya andthese guys want a pro as it gets lolololololo :headbang:

Dude, I think I read somewhere that you use Pods for all your guitars. Is that true? If so, you could make a ton of money selling "Killer Pod Tone Recipies". Think about it, man. Extra cash!!

Dude, I think I read somewhere that you use Pods for all your guitars. Is that true? If so, you could make a ton of money selling "Killer Pod Tone Recipies". Think about it, man. Extra cash!!

I was just thinking the same thing! Except I was hoping for some free tips.:)

I can't get anything that great out of my POD XT and even when I get something nice, it sounds hollow on every system I listen to it on.

Sick work though man! I mistakenly thought the band was Oceana at first. I much prefer Oceano's music to Oceana's.

Haha, until one person bought it and distributed it to the masses :loco: (even easier when it's essentially a word document of settings)