Trivium vs Bullet for my valentine

flyingvman191

demon sweeny todd
May 16, 2008
somewhere
i dont know if anyone else has noticed, but these 2 vids, trivium- pull harder on the strings of your martyr and bullet for my valentine - scream aim fire are very similar, just a random thing i discoverd and i want other pps opinions, btw i just mean the scenes of the band playing, not the other stuff.

- trivium

- bullet

Last edited by a moderator:
Or you could try not trolling the thread, since obviously some people here listen to them.

It's ridiculous how many people post in these threads just to take potshots. Grow up already, retards.

Or you could try not trolling the thread, since obviously some people here listen to them.

It's ridiculous how many people post in these threads just to take potshots. Grow up already, retards.

It's the responsibility of every good metalist to tell idiots that the shitty bands they like are fucking gay. Either grow some balls or perhaps you'd be better off in some other music scene. Allow me to recommend something more your speed:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the responsibility of every good metalist to tell idiots that the shitty bands they like are fucking gay. Either grow some balls or perhaps you'd be better off in some other music scene. Allow me to recommend something more your speed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLgfHziJdX0

How about your opinion withers and dies with the rest of the elitist faggots and we call it a day. Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean its shit, or that someone who listens to it isn't a true metalhead. Grow up. Ascendancy was a great record. The Crusade sucked. My opinion though.