Trivium's new video

I would easily want to see them! Fuck yeah!

As long as they aren't doing it in the middle of a very long tour, so they're not tired and stale like the last time I saw them. Started great, but the sound guy UGLIFIED their tone and balance between solos, and they weren't nearly as physically engaging on stage as compared to a year and a half ago. But hey, the road takes it out of you, I guess. Either that or the money softened them up a bit? Whatever.

They slay on stage. I'd definitely be front and center. PLUS they'd have far FAR better sound than Harpo's would give them.

TRIVIUM
ICED EARTH
EDGUY
VISION DIVINE
SYMPHORCE

MANTICORA
ANGRA
EPICA
DREAMSCAPE
HELLFUELED

In no particular order. That'd be a show to see!

I'm glad that you said in no particular, because there's no way in hell I'd book them above Edguy or Iced Earth out of pure respect for those bands. Don't get me wrong, I love Trivium, but my Edguys and Iced Earth boys shouldn't open for them in my eyes.

~Brian~

I'm glad that you said in no particular, because there's no way in hell I'd book them above Edguy or Iced Earth out of pure respect for those bands. Don't get me wrong, I love Trivium, but my Edguys and Iced Earth boys shouldn't open for them in my eyes.

~Brian~

I agree with your sentiment, but although I have yet to hear a Metalcore band that I like Iced Earth, Edguy, and any ProgPower headliner to date would have to open for them on a US tour. Sonata Arctica may be a possible exception at the moment, but not for long.

I'd love to see Metalli... erm, Trivium. I mean, why not? Sure, they have a mallcore following. Nevermore does too. With Trivium's recent change of style I think they would fit in on this festival. I don't think they would be headliner material, though.

Time to make people angry.

The Crusade > The Glorious Burden

Trivium I could still book easily.
I could pull a Koshick and book Disturbed plus 9 bands that are paying me to play.

Don't forget to put a bunch of bands on the website stating they'll be playing when they haven't ever said anything to make you believe they are.