True Black Metal?

Originally posted by MacMoney

But they're a commercial label and they suck, just like Satyricon.
well... they are a sucessful and big metal label... and compared with the big major bastard labels, nuclear blast is nothing

\\\\\

this is true black metal:
mahyem.jpg

http://www23.brinkster.com/hail1/mahyem.jpg
(this was "Dead", the ex-singer of mayhem)

MörkLegion

Originally posted by Dethroned
I don't see any true in that... Guy has blown his head off, yep yep...very "true" :D
Right, man. This looks more like some true Gore/Splatter Grindcore. :D
But I understand. The picture is not very Black Metal, but Dead's intention to do that was. I heard he killed himself because he had problems with the way that Death/Black Metal went. It became more popular and wasn't real underground anymore. Some singers in Death Metal bands wore T-shirts and shorts on stage instead of spikes and leather. For him the scene died and so did he.

Originally posted by Dethroned
Zarok, I hope you aren't serious at the moment. :D Are you?
It's really a problem when people don't know if I'm serious or not...
Anyway: I was not joking this time. As I said: I only wrote what I heard. I don't know if it was true. If yes, then Dead deserves our pity. (Well, not anymore)
But in a way I can understand him. I mean I wouldn't kill myself but I also would have problems when our Metal scene in general would get filled with posers and people who aren't really dedicated to it and just listen to the music because it's cool and trendy, you know.

Originally posted by MörkLegion
Dead was the real blackster...and mahyem the true black metal band.
That's it.
Black metal is violent, if u r too young for it, run away to your mum cryin'....but don't tread on me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....you're sooo eeeevil! :rolleyes:

a thread of black metal against anti black metal eh. alright thats true that theres way too much black metal bands out theres copying each other and wear makeup to prove they are so evil and real satanists. as far as it goes , its true bullshit. BUT , theres is still some bands with a real philosophy behind the lyrics and composing pure genius music (for this statement , i refer to emperor) even if i dont suit the satanic mentality when you read interviews from emperor leader you realise that its more than a stupid joke. as far as some people dont liking black metal music , its easy to understand because along with death metal this is the type of metal the most extreme. "blast beats are gay" fine , take a drum sit face to it and try to hit bass drums + symbal + clear drum the faster you can and count the time you can keep it up. good luck.