True Story

Divatkreació said:
Why do you have to advertise that you are depressed to people in the Internet you don't even know?

Oh my fuck! Please read the thread again! Please don't tell me you are serious...in fact...I give you credit...it's a good joke...u can't be serious...

_Transparent_ said:
hey, if you killed someone i suggest you confess to the police and not an internet message board. personally i think what you did was wrong and i hope you rot in jail.

Ok...

Cliche Kid said:
To all except Jinn....Thank you for taking the time anf trouble to read my ridiculous, albeit moronic, post. As I am sure you all gathered it was not true, just a light hearted attempt to make a few people smile whilst we sit in like mormons and wait for new Katatonia album...

And Jinn, check my posts, at no point have I insulted anybody or any of their posts at any time, except myself and my own. I congratulate you on not bucking the trend of internet forum idiots and for attacking my post behind the comfort and security of your PC. Sure makes you feel big right? Over compensating me thinks?
STFU, bitch. Jinn is worth 27 of you. At least.

Cliche Kid said:
The other day I was walking home from my friends and I approaching me was a bunch of common muck racer boy chavs, dressed head to toe in reebok, smoking fags and wearing heavy gold jewllery.

From past experience I knew I was in for something...maybe the odd comment or two? However, upon approaching them, dressed entirely in black, black tight jeans, black Anthrax tee-shirt, my Opeth hoodie, dirty black converse, they shouted "oi you fucking goth!".

I was livid..."A Goth?" I replied...can you fucking believe it? Now occasionally...I do get incorrectly labelled Emo or grunger which I can bear but Goth? I don't ware make up, My skin is not pale and I happen to listen to damn good music.

So...I challenged all four of them to a fight. Now I am a small guy, pretty damn weak actually and I have longish hair. They laughed at me...oh how they laughed!!! So I thought, entirely out of character "fuck it!"!

I pulled out my Smith and Western and blew them all away. All of them. And then I got my crucifix out of my back pocket and stabbed them with it, repeatedly, in the head until they were unrecognisable.

The moral of the story. Don't mess with little Goth Kids.
if u say this joke dont do it more than once its not very good

Cliche Kid said:
To all except Jinn....Thank you for taking the time anf trouble to read my ridiculous, albeit moronic, post. As I am sure you all gathered it was not true, just a light hearted attempt to make a few people smile whilst we sit in like mormons and wait for new Katatonia album...

And Jinn, check my posts, at no point have I insulted anybody or any of their posts at any time, except myself and my own. I congratulate you on not bucking the trend of internet forum idiots and for attacking my post behind the comfort and security of your PC. Sure makes you feel big right? Over compensating me thinks?

you aren't even worth a response, but here's one anyways:

You have insulted no physical being, but you have insulted good humor in general.

See, the reason why I now have no respect for you, is you're attacking my posts from the comfort and security of YOUR PC.

So in effect, you have pwned yourself.

People that are capable of self pwnage when they're trying to look tough and intelligent over the internet when one expresses his opinion of their bad jokes really aren't proving anything except for their need for attention because of lack of friends.

I have nothing more to say. Good day. :wave:

Firstly,

affinityband said:
Actually, i think i may put it in my sig. Just so the joke never, ever, leaves. Yay
Awesome!

Secondly,

I think what was a light hearted, perhaps slightly immature joke has got out of hand here. I personally enjoyed the original joke, not too sure bout the whole Cliche gag but it's not for everyone. If you think someones joke is shit just ignore them becasue arguing with them will be as immature as the original joke, which, U HATE. but yeh it's silly how some people dont get the joke. Suppose it's about being British (notice cliche kid said English), hope this hasn't been bad advertising for us

I was on a bus once. I was wearing a plain grey hoodie and blue jeans. My hair was bordering on being longer than short, kinda medium length. It is naturally black. A small group of neds (like chavs, but inherrantly different... only Scotland has true neds), came on the bus, and immediately began to refer to me as a 'gay goth'. How they came to this conclusion, I still wonder to this day...fucking fucktards :erk:

Liquid Diamonds said:
I was on a bus once. I was wearing a plain grey hoodie and blue jeans. My hair was bordering on being longer than short, kinda medium length. It is naturally black. A small group of neds (like chavs, but inherrantly different... only Scotland has true neds), came on the bus, and immediately began to refer to me as a 'gay goth'. How they came to this conclusion, I still wonder to this day...fucking fucktards :erk:

It was probably your Queen t-shirt...

Liquid Diamonds said:
Hahaha! I heard about those assholes on Macintyre's Toughest Towns :lol: Non-Educated Delinquents, isn't it?