True Story

Cliche Kid

Not a goth kid
Jan 23, 2006
The other day I was walking home from my friends and I approaching me was a bunch of common muck racer boy chavs, dressed head to toe in reebok, smoking fags and wearing heavy gold jewllery.

From past experience I knew I was in for something...maybe the odd comment or two? However, upon approaching them, dressed entirely in black, black tight jeans, black Anthrax tee-shirt, my Opeth hoodie, dirty black converse, they shouted "oi you fucking goth!".

I was livid..."A Goth?" I replied...can you fucking believe it? Now occasionally...I do get incorrectly labelled Emo or grunger which I can bear but Goth? I don't ware make up, My skin is not pale and I happen to listen to damn good music.

So...I challenged all four of them to a fight. Now I am a small guy, pretty damn weak actually and I have longish hair. They laughed at me...oh how they laughed!!! So I thought, entirely out of character "fuck it!"!

I pulled out my Smith and Western and blew them all away. All of them. And then I got my crucifix out of my back pocket and stabbed them with it, repeatedly, in the head until they were unrecognisable.

The moral of the story. Don't mess with little Goth Kids.

Ok, nice story

but you should've used a bigger gun, like a P90 or if you prefer little guns, a Magnum (that could blow someone's face of):p

I made it up...I don't really own a gun and I don't know any thing about them either.

I have sword though. I might chop off my own head and then eat it....

It was true up until the point I flipped....In reality I put my head down in shame and walked away muttering satanic verses under my breath thinking "I'm such a pussy".

The killing part was EXACTLY what was going through my head at the time tho....possibly worth going to prision tho....

those fuckers are losers.don't waste thought on assholes that have nothing better to do then ganging up on one person.They have no honor

yeah i got labeled goth the other day by this kid who was wearing those over sized pants with all the zippers and shit. i was wearing jeans and a kill 'em all metallica shirt. i just laughed at them

evil miscreant said:
are you really going to eat your own head??

Out of office automatic response:

Please accept my apologies but I am currently digesting my head....I will be back in the office on tuesday, however, if your enquiry is of an urgent nature please contact my faeces.

Cliche Kid said:
It was true up until the point I flipped....In reality I put my head down in shame and walked away muttering satanic verses under my breath thinking "I'm such a pussy".

The killing part was EXACTLY what was going through my head at the time tho....possibly worth going to prision tho....

Noooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your story made me freezed. I just don't want to go out any longer at night.
Maybe you did not have a good luck, but I'm scared.

I remember the day I was attacked by a middle aged couple during a HM concert in London. My boyfriend left me behind instead of saving me. Then, he came back from WC, then he explained me that like that they will be less offensive to you. Some months later, we are broke up. He escaped each time when we got a problem, of his parents, of his friends, about his lost job, etc.

Tell me another story, which is very nice to hear. :cry: Nightmare :zombie:

Pee.Beatles said:
Noooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember the day I was attacked by a middle aged couple during a HM concert in London. My boyfriend left me behind instead of saving me. Then, he came back from WC, then he explained me that like that they will be less offensive to you. Some months later, we are broke up. He escaped each time when we got a problem, of his parents, of his friends, about his lost job, etc.
Well it seems you should be real glad to be rid of that pain in the ass