Truth and Lightness

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
The stuff is sent, i think you'll really dig the mp3's i sent along with the alarum cd's... latest Days of the New, some Sentenced albums, ALANIS MORISETTE :headbang: , and something else which i can't remember... Cheers... Hope it gets there heaps quick this time

-Trapped

Where are you trapped? Under ice? Can you move at all? Are you dying to live? Why don't you try crying out? Ha ha ha ha ha! God, I crack myself up sometimes!

In response to DND's sig,

It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets his wings, but what they don't tell you is, every time you hear a mousetrap snap, an angel gets set on fire.

Quoted from memory from Deep Thoughts (Deeper Thoughts, if I'm not mistaken, it's the 2nd book) by Jack Handey.

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
In response to DND's sig,

It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets his wings, but what they don't tell you is, every time you hear a mousetrap snap, an angel gets set on fire.

*goes up to attic and gets mouse traps*
...now,all I need is the mice...

deadskinmask-The rock stars are on SMACK,not crack!But crack is mentioned a lot in "One More Murder"...great song that is.

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
deadskinmask-The rock stars are on SMACK,not crack!But crack is mentioned a lot in "One More Murder"...great song that is.

errrrrrr i typed crack? my mind knows it smack but i keep typin crack, thats what i thought it was before i read the lyrics lol

ooooo i listen to it every day in a little marathon.... Refuge Denied / Into the Mirror Black / Into the Mirror Live / Nevermore / In Memory / Politics of Ecstasy / Dreaming Neon Black / Dead Heart in a Dead World quite fun :)