TSE X50 v2 CAB VS LECAB 2

ReptaRus

Jun 6, 2013
USSR
Hello comrades! Cheers from Russia, a balalaika, Stalin and vodka!
Putin dictatorship and FSB forbids us to extract metal at our forums therefore I decided to publish this comparison here.
So, i made some comparison of my favorite micrich 57\421 IR on different cabsim's.
All examples on identical settings of the x50v2 amp, without post-processing, only a limiter on the master.
Listen and enjoy!

x50v2 cab

lecab 2

TMS_Basher (new version of 57\421)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reptarus: you have not paid for this software

I am not a pirate as you could think, it is a demo version x50. If to move\rename the folder with impulses, cabsim will be disconnected. I hope you repair this bug =)

hey anyone can tell me more about the phase button on tse IR loader? what is its purpose?

It inverts the polarity of the signal. Can be especially helpful if you have phase issues with multiple amps and/or cabinets being fed from the one guitar take.

It's a very course control though.. superior results would likely be obtained by slightly delaying one track or by using phase rotation.

Personally I think the button should be labelled "polarity" but that's just me! :]

There's a great article here if you're interested in phase/polarity: http://www.moultonlabs.com/more/about_comb_filtering_phase_shift_and_polarity_reversal/P0/

RB