TSE X50 vs. Peavey 6505

I won't lie.. I can barely tell too much, but I'd guess the second is real. Less squishy etc? Bit more aggressive etc! So I'll guess the second is real :) Really cool though!

Wow..... this is really sounding great. I have to go with the second too but the difference is barely noticeable in a mix context. Both great tones.

What ir was used for this shootout?

Second is real, though I wonder, did you use the correct red ch mod on the x50? Reason I'm asking is because the first one has less gain which would lead me to believe you've used the mk2 channel by mistake. Still, pretty amazing how close the x50 is to the real hardware with same settings and everything, just a tad muddy and lacks some sheen.

I liked the first one that plays in the clip. No idea if its the real or fake one though.

I won't lie.. I can barely tell too much, but I'd guess the second is real. Less squishy etc? Bit more aggressive etc! So I'll guess the second is real :) Really cool though!

To me it's that "squishyness" that usually means it's the real thing, that's the only reason I thought the first part of the clip was the real amp, if you randomly just skip around the track it's really hard to notice anything at all.

I have updated the X50 to v1.0.1, I had to do some fixes after getting new reamps.. let's just say I found a reason for the low end 'issue' :)