tshirts

Hey David,

We only have the ones with the old logo. We may get around to printing new ones, but I'm thinking we need to make more back on the album first...OR if we have enough expressed interest.

With that said, would you people rather have a shirt with the new logo or with some resemblance to the album cover....or something else?

zip up hoodie with the logo on the front over the zipper, album cover on the back, and the logo on one sleeve and "grimoire of ruin" on the other sleeve.

How about we do that and also throw in all the lyrics on the inside. Then it would be just like you were wearing the CD booklet!

I don't know, that seems a little ambitious. We should probably see if people would even buy t-shirts before we start producing those. But that would be rad.

How about we do that and also throw in all the lyrics on the inside. Then it would be just like you were wearing the CD booklet!

Freakin' yeah!!!

In reality - I would like to see the logo on the front of the shirt, and if finances permit, the grimoire of ruin script on the back across the shoulders.

I don't know, that seems a little ambitious. We should probably see if people would even buy t-shirts before we start producing those. But that would be rad.

Yeah dude, it was kind of a joke. A bit nuts to come out with that off the bat, but it would be awesome. Although it isn't as offensive on the eyes as one might think. Hoodies like that are pretty sweet actually.

If you guys are still looking to print up some t-shirts, I know a great website that lets you design t-shirts (and other promotional merchandise) in any quantity you like. No minimum. Plus, it's a great way to do things on the cheap, because they don't require any money down for the products. It's actually a pretty unique set-up. You should read their site.

I used them a few years ago for a project I had going, and had nothing but good results from them. You can even set-up an online store through them for your products if you want to link it to your page. And all you have to pay is a small monthly fee for the website. They handle all the ordering, shipping, billing, etc. All you do is design the products, customize the website, then sit back and collect. You even decide how much of a profit margin you want on the products.

I just recently had them print up a custom shirt for me (just one, which they can do) and it's beautiful. The logo is printed right into the fabric, not on top with some kind of iron-on crap. It's good quality stuff.

Here's their website, I recommend you check them out: Cafe Press

Oh, and I almost forgot. Another cool feature of Cafe Press is that some of their shirts are available in the larger sizes, up to 4XL. Which is beneficial to me, because I'm a big guy and need 4XL shirts. So if you guys do use them, I humbly request that you make some of your shirts available in those larger sizes. I'd definately buy one!

OK, we're going to weigh going through Cafe Press vs. having them done locally and selling them ourselves.

There are advantages either way but I think doing it ourselves might be cheaper for you guys but we'll see once we get some designs together.

You guys might want to check this place out.

http://www.customink.com/indexb.html

I discovered them while hunting for job openings and they seem pretty together. Each job is priced based on how many shirts and what sizes and on how many colors are being printed.

Thanks for the link. We are looking into a couple different options. The local place we used last time does EXCELLENT work, though they probably cost more. At the same time it's hard to go with an unknown when we know the last ones were great quality.

Wow. I just checked that site out. First off, that is great that they have "uncensored customer reviews". At the same time...
12:14am eastern...

"I've washed my t-shirt two times so far and the black printing seems to be fading more than I thought it would."

-Elaine M.
Kansas City, MO

Haha! Ummm...I'm not so sure now. Heheh.

Well it does look like they offer the same shirt brand at least, and it's nice they have an online quote generator. We can use that to compare the quote we get locally and go from there. I just threw in some random numbers and their cost is about what we were selling the old shirts for (of course this is for front and back).

Good to see the wheels turning. Well, whatever you guys decide, don't forget about your "Big" fans out here who need the plus sizes. I need a 4 or 5 XL, depending on how the brand fits. And if you make them available, I'd be proud to wear the damn things everywhere I go, throwin' the goat like a madman as I do it.

Good to see the wheels turning. Well, whatever you guys decide, don't forget about your "Big" fans out here who need the plus sizes. I need a 4 or 5 XL, depending on how the brand fits. And if you make them available, I'd be proud to wear the damn things everywhere I go, throwin' the goat like a madman as I do it.

We will hook you up. You guys are the catalysts to us getting the ball rolling so I'm not about to let you get left out. Sorry, things are still moving a little slow on this front. We have some other things we are focusing on right now which I will have a press release about soon. If you read our myspace bulletin a couple days ago you know what I'm talking about.