tshirts

Any progress on the grand and groovy front of magnificent metal t-shirts?

Sometimes I sit and stare at the wall, just imagining the glorious feeling of wearing a Shadow Demon shirt, black and oppressive to the weak-willed masses who witness it's presence. Yes, I can already feel the +2 Constitution (for all night head bangin'), +2 Strength (for record breaking goat throwin'), and +2 Intelligence (for extreme lyrical enlightenment) that wearing such an enchanted garb would bring me.

Hmm, perhaps too many RPG's...

Nah, not possible. That's like saying too much beer, or too many hot willing ladies banging down my doorstep.

Bah it's been a tad crazy over here, sorry about the lack of reply, Max. I hope to have something positive to tell you guys about the shirts this week.

Quick shirt update: We're in the process of getting some quotes and, if all goes well, should order them this week. I'll let you folks know any new info as I get it.

Wow, has it been a month since we posted in this thread already? Have you guys managed any progress on the T-shirt stuff, or have other things kept you too busy?

Both. We got almost there and then there was a problem with the artwork. Some (necessary) personal shit came up with the person who needs to fix the problem. I think that will be taken care of soon.

Sorry for all this delay, guys.

No problem, man. I'm sure we all realize that stuff like that happens. I'm just looking forward to the day when I can scare small children and animals with my very own bad-ass Shadow Demon gear.:headbang: