Tubes for crisp Beneath The Massacre/(new)Whitechapel/(new)JFAC

skallykiller

New Metal Member
Sep 25, 2008
I don't really like these bands - but i love the guitar tone and production.

I'm not being a dick - if people are gonna say - "fuck that tone....ect" - dont reply (unless your teasing :p:p) - i am just wondering about that tone. because i'm a huge fan of it.

i own a 6505 and my tubes blew up (no one told me about the 10 min start up thing and it didnt come with a manual) - im a bit of a tube amp n00b - for sure.

any suggestions for tubes? - would be a great help. - the record label im on are peavey endorsed. - so i can get peavey tubes for free (i think :S:S you know what labels are like when you need things). Any brand/indie tube suggestion would be awesome guys. :D:D

CHEERS GUYS :):)

I don't really like these bands - but i love the guitar tone and production.

I'm not being a dick - if people are gonna say - "fuck that tone....ect" - dont reply (unless your teasing :p:p) - i am just wondering about that tone. because i'm a huge fan of it.

i own a 6505 and my tubes blew up (no one told me about the 10 min start up thing and it didnt come with a manual) - im a bit of a tube amp n00b - for sure.

any suggestions for tubes? - would be a great help. - the record label im on are peavey endorsed. - so i can get peavey tubes for free (i think :S:S you know what labels are like when you need things). Any brand/indie tube suggestion would be awesome guys. :D:D

CHEERS GUYS :):)

JJ's tubes, 6505 green channel, active pickups = JFAC sound on genesis.
I saw settings for it around here somewhere.

And also, don't worry about people slagging you off for wanting tone like that, because on this forum all of us can appreciate awesome production, whether we like the bands or not. :kickass: