Tuned into Rapture for the first time today...

ffanatic

Pleonexian Antigenesis
Oct 22, 2002
The Eudaimon Province
Six words:

Keep up the good fucking work!

It was so great to hear some of my favorite bands all in a group together. Carcass, Arcturus, Zao, Lacuna Coil, Strapping Young Lad, etc.

I was studying at the time, but I took a hiatus when I heard the opening to Diecast's Singled Out to crank up the volume, and I've been listening on and off all day. Even discovered two new bands that I never heard of before (Sacrilege and Mercury Tide).

You guys have a quality operation running, so keep it up!

right the fuck on brother!
welcome and we hope you stick around!
diecast kills!
mercury tide is a new band on century media and sacrilege is no longer together seeing as how their singer decided to leave and play drums for some little band called IN FLAMES sheeeeeeesh i bet he is dissapointed about that!
i work really hard to keep the music as diverse as possible with unknowns and big names as well there is usually 5-10 unsighned bands playing.
i think grimfist(horgue x-immortal) just added today is gonna blow people the fuck away!
21 new songs added in the past 2 days!
glad you like it and hope you preset the station!
welcome to the rapture family!
wes/captain of rapture

wesjaques said:
by the way how did you hear of rapture?

Your post in the The End Records forum. I believe it was one of the first you made at UM.

I'm listening right now. Unmoored is playing (never heard them before either), and I'm liking it. Also heard Painkiller earlier as well. Had to put off going to the library and wait for Priest to finish first.