Tunes from my CD

The constant fades are very distracting, maybe you could just post one song because the jumping around makes it difficult to focus on how it sounds. I can't really comment too much on the mix because I'm at school with my shitty earphones, but nothing immediately jumps out as distasteful, I'll have to listen to it through my monitors to give it a more in depth review.

I'm listening now. I can't listen for too long since I'm working, but some of the riffing counds cool. I can say I'm not a fan of the guitar tone. It reminds me of when you're micing a cab with more than one mic and they end up phase canceling each other. Just has that kind of quality to it. I'll listen more in-depth when I'm finished with work later.

Lopes said:
The constant fades are very distracting, maybe you could just post one song because the jumping around makes it difficult to focus on how it sounds. I can't really comment too much on the mix because I'm at school with my shitty earphones, but nothing immediately jumps out as distasteful, I'll have to listen to it through my monitors to give it a more in depth review.

Thanks for the input Lopes. I did have a version where there were less wide fades, but a couple folks that had heard the entire CD said that was confusing becuase it was hard to distinguish that there were different parts happening. I attempted to give snipettes that would represent the album as a whole, but once I got to almost 7 minutes, I realized it was going to be difficult.

Anyway, thanks again for checking it out, and for your input on the fades. I may take another stab at the sampler thing, but will also put short clips of each tune at my site and the sites the CD will sell at.