Turisas Pictures

Turbo

Natursekt Black Metal
Jul 13, 2005
Weinheim, Deutschland
www.last.fm
Post your gig photos here.

Not the best of quality, all taken on a camera phone. All taken from the Birmingham, UK gig October 2006.

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

hahaha, dude, you were one of the guys at the front werent you!?, we were not too far behind you.
i cant believe there were only 3 groups of actual turisas fans there. at least we all chanted in unison and scared many of the lordi fans. hahaha.

i do believe i did also see you at the beginning of turisas's set.

too many lordi pics though if you ask me. but i am strongly bias, heh, :).

-e

hahaha, dude, you were one of the guys at the front werent you!?, we were not too far behind you.
i cant believe there were only 3 groups of actual turisas fans there. at least we all chanted in unison and scared many of the lordi fans. hahaha.

i do believe i did also see you at the beginning of turisas's set.

too many lordi pics though if you ask me. but i am strongly bias, heh, :).

-e

If i had a pint of cider in my hand/at the bar getting a cider. That was me. :loco:

Yeah my mate took them, and hes the Lordi fan. My pictures which im unable to send to my PC at the moment were mainly Turisas.

That security fella was a misrable old scrote! Nice pics man! I was a long way from Turisas front, but I was at the front naturally for Ensiferum. I was on the right hand side of the stage though.

hey guys and gals.. i went to the b'ham gig, went there for lordi cos my and the missus are into them, but turns out turisas stole the show!! imho they were much better \m/ cant wait to see them again :D

dsc00065ep4.jpg

dsc00064wt1.jpg

dsc00063et1.jpg

:headbang: Not the best pics, but take on a camera phone at the Manchester gig a while back.

Oh, and probably the best pic of the night:
dsc00101od6.jpg