Turisas team up with Lordi for UK shows this October!!

WarLord Aden said:
Im going to Rock City!...

... and then the day after im going to Birmingham! :D

...its gonna be SO cool... whoever goes... look out for my big plastic axe with blood on it... if anyone went to BOA, you may remember it... :D

Awesome, look out for me... i will look like i do in my avatar, with fur and a plastic sword...:headbang: :kickass:

looks like i'll be seeing you at the following gigs then:
Nottingham
Birmingham
London
and maybe manchester if i can get the time off work, :).

shame about lordi having to be there though. if lordi -have- to be there, they should be supporting turisas.
superior should never support the inferior, let alone the shit, :p.

-e

Cheers!
Hope everyone have fun! I won't have! South-Germany is to -fuckin- far away (eh.... come to my house there you can play in the garden, man..... :rofl::kickass: )!
Your sound will destroy the concert hall!!!
Show Lordi-Fans whose the better band!

Syrus said:
Hope everyone have fun! I won't have! South-Germany is to -fuckin- far away (eh.... come to my house there you can play in the garden, man..... :rofl::kickass: )!
Hmmm, I´m in South Germany, too. Maybe we should throw all our money in one pot and see, if we can hire Turisas for a private gig near us!
101.gif

Bringing back the balls to Europe 2006

Set 1

1. INTRO
2. BRINGING BACK THE BALLS TO ROCK
3. GET HEAVY
OX
4. WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
5. NOT THE NICEST GUY
6. PET THE DESTROYER
7. ROCK THE HELL OUTTA YOU
8. BLOOD RED SANDMAN
9. BIOMECHANIC MAN
AWA
10. THE KIDS WHO WANNA PLAY WITH THE DEAD
11. IT SNOWS IN HELL
12. DRUM PIECE
13. DEADITE GIRLS GONE WILD
14. DYNAMITE TONITE
AMEN
15. DEVIL IS A LOSER
18. HARD ROCK HALLELUJAH
19. OUTRO

This is the setlist :p

Turbo said:
I wasnt at home when mine arrived so im getting the ticket tm.:oops:
I was asleep and had to pick mine up from the post office.

I prefer Lordi's older material, but nonetheless they should be fun. Like a shadow of Turisas.:worship:

Not long now. And wow, it's been upgraded to the main stage. We'll see Turisas in all their splendour.:)

An absolutely astonishing performance from Turisas at Birmingham Academy tonight - thanks gents, come back soon as headliners!
I have to say I though Lordi were a bucket of shite though!
Does anybody know if Turisas will be playing the 2007 Tuska festival in Helsinki? If so I will be there, it was great fun this year. Keetass!!