[GIG] TURISAS UK Headlining Tour

I love the fact ever since I learned that Turisas would be doing a tour of the UK. For the past couple of nights, I've dreamt I was at one of their concerts. I don't remember much about them, but I always seem to be near the front of the crowd. I'm sure I was singing along to 'Holmgard and Beyond' in one of them

I've been told that a local Black Metal band is trying to get a support slot on the Newcastle date, although that's just a shot in the dark on their part.

I'll be there for sure.

Hi

I am new here. I would just like to say that before 8th June I had never heard of Turisas, yet at Dowload I was fortunate enough to meet them backstage. Now me and a friend who also met them have booked our tickets to see them at Birmingham. Can't wait. They rock and should have headlined rather than Linkin Park (who they crossed out on our posters) :)

Kazza xx

Hi

I am new here. I would just like to say that before 8th June I had never heard of Turisas, yet at Dowload I was fortunate enough to meet them backstage. Now me and a friend who also met them have booked our tickets to see them at Birmingham. Can't wait. They rock and should have headlined rather than Linkin Park (who they crossed out on our posters) :)

Kazza xx

Fucking heroes! Hahaha, welcome to the realm of good music. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks Turbo :)

Mind you they probably won't remember me. They were talking about getting drunk that night and watching Iron Maiden on the Sunday (who also rocked)

I'm there! Their Graspop set was awesome.

Someone let my lot support (even though we're not too similar but then again Amon Amarth toured with Octavia Sperati!) :D

Not too bothered about the support band Abgott. They're black metal and I really dislike black metal, not my cup o' tea.

S92

Abgott seems like an unusual choice as support for Turisas, but what I heard by them sounded good. I like a lot of other black metal bands too, so yeah it should be great!:kickass: