Euro Headlining Tour

just struggled over the line-up of a swiss festival where they booked alestorm and was like WTF i know that name from somewhere. hah! see you there i guess :)

I've seen Turisas twice, but both times were in Glasgow so I had to offski after the show for the train home. Since they're playing in Edinburgh this time, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they're the kind of band who hang around with after shows, or do they tend to hop on the bus and hit the road ASAP?

Dunc

just struggled over the line-up of a swiss festival where they booked alestorm and was like WTF i know that name from somewhere. hah! see you there i guess :)

i saw this too. Just missing turisas on the lineup!

whu NORTHER for UK and european wing!
remaining questions.. how do ensiferum and norther play gigs on the same day in different countries plus - how can one survive a 3-month-tour (speaking of petri lindroos now).
but i like the combo :headbang:

nortaaaaah

I'm going to both dutch shows :lol:
the swiss show for me then. kinda had too many gigs in 07, so i guess i stay with this one show only. maybe ragnarök, still cannot say 100% NO to it (well, maybe 99%, lol).

too bad... seems the tour is already full booked... no Turisas for me, again.
(and no I'm not going to holland or so, travel costs are more expensive then I can afford now...)