Euro Headlining Tour

They would be good in your home country for Metal camp next year though dude. I will be back next year!:p

Totally. There was a huge increase in pagan/folk acts last year compared to the previous ones, and next year seems to be going in the same direction. Turisas would be awesome!

Bring Ensiferum, Eluveite and Tyr to teh UK with you puh-lease!
hum? ensiferum, eluveitie, korpiklaani, moonsorrow and tyr WILL B touring the UK in april? since turisas is doing an own UK tour in march it's doable, not?

Bastards! Closest show to me is North-fucking-hampton = ( Blah. Means I need to find money for a train ticket AND find somewhere to crash 'cause getting back will be a bitch. Ah well, time to start saving up my pennies.

Bastards! Closest show to me is North-fucking-hampton = ( Blah. Means I need to find money for a train ticket AND find somewhere to crash 'cause getting back will be a bitch. Ah well, time to start saving up my pennies.

Just wait until they announce yet another UK tour. Ive seen them three times, all times were closer than Northampton. :p

"The tour with ICED EARTH and ANNIHILATOR in October was great; we made a lot of new friends and fans, and both bands were great guys to be on the road with. The reactions were awesome, even if there was a lot of people in the crowd who had never heard of us before. However, we could easily understand that some of our fans weren't prepared to pay the tickets on some 30 euro for seeing us play for 30 minutes — that's one euro a minute if you were not too bothered about the other two bands! This is why we are now returning to play full headline sets in Europe for a reasonable ticket price. We are all very excited about getting back on the road and doing our first headlining European tour."

TURISAS European tour dates:

Mar. 01 - Northampton, UK @ Soundhouse
Mar. 02 - Sheffield, UK @ Corporation
Mar. 03 - Aberdeen, UK @ Moshulu
Mar. 04 - Edinburgh, UK @ Studio 24
Mar. 05 - Liverpool, UK @ Academy 2
Mar. 06 - Norwich, UK @ Waterfront
Mar. 07 - Peterborough, UK @ Park
Mar. 08 - Leeds, UK @ Cockpit
Mar. 10 - Exeter, UK @ Cavern
Mar. 11 - Cardiff Clwb, UK @ Ifor Bach
Mar. 12 - Southampton, UK @ The Brook
Mar. 13 - London, UK @ Electric Ballroom
Mar. 14 - Brighton, UK @ Concorde 2
Mar. 15 - Haarlem, Netherlands @ Patronaat
Mar. 16 - Nijmegen, Netherlands @ Doornroosje
Mar. 18 - Hamburg, Germany @ Marx
Mar. 19 - Karlsruhe, Germany @ Substage
Mar. 20 - Munich, Germany @ Metropolis
Mar. 21 - Winterthur, Switzerland @ Salzhaus
Mar. 22 - Bochum, Germany @ Matrix
Mar. 23 - Berlin, Germany @ Kato
Mar. 25 - Vienna, Austria @ Planet Music
Mar. 26 - Bratislava, Slovakia @ Randal
Mar. 27 - Prague, Czech Republic @ Rock Café
Mar. 28 - Lichtenfels, Germany @ Ragnarök Festival
Mar. 29 - Osnabrueck, Germany @ Tomahawk Festival
Mar. 31 - Malmö, Sweden @ KB
Apr. 01 - Gothenburg, Germany @ Musikens Hus
Apr. 02 - Copenhagen, Denmark @ The Rock
Apr. 03 - Oslo, Norway @ John Dee
Apr. 04 - Stockholm, Sweden @ Klubben

see you in winterthur. finally more than about 4songs on a turisas show :D
ticket in switzerland is about 20euro, fair price, thanks!

I'll see them in Stockholm! Has seen them both on Wacken -05 and Graspop -07, but both those sets were just ~45 minutes long (short). Longing to see a full set!

Hoping for Týr or even Ensiferum (haha, maybe not) as opener!