Euro Headlining Tour

If some of you other Swedes has been wondering where the hell to buy a ticket for the Stockholm show the 4th of april (Ticnet.se doesn't sell them) I have the answer:

The tickets for this show are sold directly by Sweden Rock Promotions, via http://www.tickster.com/Events (scroll down to april).

The tickets cost 215 SEK (service fee included).

think too they'll play it. since they're headliner, so a long set and they played rasputin the last maybe 6 times i have seen them :-D

BUT, i want 'those where the days'!! play it at least in winterthur, i dont care about the other gigs :p

I know.

That's what I'm on about :p

I thought they might have been playing it so long that they've got bored.

Can't wait for 11th of March.

FUCKING ALESTORM! FUCKING TURISAS!

And you know... Drinking during the half hour Norther are on :p

Prefer Norther to Alestorm myself...

and yeah, they're most likely to play Rasputin, seens how they've had it released as a single, shows its now one of their most popular song.

It'd be like Maiden not playing their greatest hits... oh wait, 2006 AMOLAD tour :p

Lol.

Hope not. I'm going to see Iron Maiden in the Summer at Twickenham, and I think I've heard Run to the Hills enough times from a bunch of posers who claim to love it and want to go to the concert on that song alone.

Prefer Norther to Alestorm myself...

and yeah, they're most likely to play Rasputin, seens how they've had it released as a single, shows its now one of their most popular song.

It'd be like Maiden not playing their greatest hits... oh wait, 2006 AMOLAD tour :p

I prefer Norther to the entire lineup, hahahaha.

Eh, im back for now, not sure how long this will last, I fleet between threads left right and centre. Alls good in these forums yeah?:p

Awesome. I've wanted to see Turisas live for a good while, but haven't had the chance to. I'll be there at Southampton. :D

Weirdly, The Brook is about 3 minutes walk from where I used to live back at uni.

TURISAS – launch tour competition; Europe & UK tour starts tomorrow!

image001-1.jpg

To properly celebrate the start of their first headliner tour through Europe & UK, Finnish folk/metal warriors TURISAS have now launched an exclusive competition especially for you, the fans! Here are the details:

Be "the face in the crowd"!

On each of the upcoming shows TURISAS will take a picture of the audience every night from the stage and pick out one face randomly from the crowd. That person will be the lucky winner of an impressive TURISAS-fan package, including a signed tour poster with war paint hand prints of all band members on it, a signed 'fan extraordinaire' tour-pass, a guitar pick, a lighter and, of course, a printed and signed version of your photo in the crowd. To win, all you have to do is make sure you catch TURISAS on one of their many shows, rock out in the crowd and be picked as the lucky one!

After the show make sure to check the official Turisas discussion forum regularly for your face and if you are the chosen one, take a picture of yourself holding the ticket of the show (so please make sure you keep it) and send an email with that picture of yours plus the exact date and place of the show to the following address: tour_competition@turisas.com

For the UK dates of the tour, Rock Sound Magazine will host the competition by printing the pictures of the winners in the magazine out on 23rd April, and make the price package even more impressive by throwing in an official tourshirst and a signed drumstick. Also make sure to check out the lates issue (nr. 107) with a special feature on
Turisas. For details on the Rock Sound –hosted competition, please click the logo below to go to their website.

So, don't miss this chance to win your personal TURISAS-fan package by checking this topic regularly for the audience shots & go nuts at the following dates:

TURISAS UK & EUROPEAN TOUR 2008

Special guest: Norther (FIN)

Support on UK-leg: Alestorm (SCO)

Presented by Rock Sound (UK), MySpace.com (D), Rock Hard (D), Heavy (D), Orkus (D) und Metal.de (D)

Mar. 01 - Northampton, UK @ Soundhouse

Mar. 02 - Sheffield, UK @ Corporation

Mar. 03 - Aberdeen, UK @ Moshulu

Mar. 04 - Edinburgh, UK @ Studio 24

Mar. 05 - Liverpool, UK @ Academy 2

Mar. 06 - Norwich, UK @ Waterfront

Mar. 07 - Peterborough, UK @ Park

Mar. 08 - Leeds, UK @ Cockpit

Mar. 10 - Exeter, UK @ Cavern

Mar. 11 - Cardiff, UK @ Clwb Ifor Bach

Mar. 12 - Southampton, UK @ The Brook

Mar. 13 - London, UK @ Electric Ballroom

Mar. 14 - Brighton, UK @ Concorde 2

Mar. 15 - Haarlem, Netherlands @ Patronaat

Mar. 16 - Nijmegen, Netherlands @ Doornroosje

Mar. 18 - Hamburg, Germany @ Marx

Mar. 19 - Karlsruhe, Germany @ Substage

Mar. 20 - Munich, Germany @ Metropolis

Mar. 21 - Winterthur, Switzerland @ Salzhaus

Mar. 22 - Bochum, Germany @ Matrix

Mar. 23 - Berlin, Germany @ Kato

Mar. 25 - Vienna, Austria @ Planet Music

Mar. 26 - Bratislava, Slovakia @ Randal

Mar. 27 - Prague, Czech Republic @ Rock Café

Mar. 28 - Lichtenfels, Germany @ Ragnarök Festival

Mar. 29 - Osnabrueck, Germany @ Tomahawk Festival

Mar. 31 - Malmö, Sweden @ KB

Apr. 01 - Gothenburg, Sweden @ Musikens Hus

Apr. 02 - Copenhagen, Denmark @ The Rock*

Apr. 03 - Oslo, Norway @ John Dee*

Apr. 04 - Stockholm, Sweden @ Klubben*

*) = Without Norther

http://www.myspace.com/turisasofficial

http://www.turisas.com

http://www.thevarangianway.com

TURISAS – starten Fan-Wettbewerb zum Beginn ihrer Europa & UK-Tour!

Um den Start ihrer ersten Headliner-Tour durch Europa/UK am morgigen Samstag gebührend zu feiern, laden die finnischen Folk/Metal Krieger TURISAS ihre wahren Fans zu einem ganz besonderen Wettbewerb ein, hier die Details:

Werdet zum Auserwählten!

Auf jeder der anstehenden Shows werden TURISAS von der Bühne aus ein Foto vom Publikum machen und ein Gesicht pro Show zufällig auswählen. Diese Person gewinnt dann ein extra fettes TURISAS-Fanpaket! Darin enthalten sind ein signiertes Tourposter mit blutigen Handabdrücken aller Bandmitglieder, ein ebenfalls signierter „Fan Extraordinaire" Tour-Pass, ein TURISAS Plektron, ein Feuerzeug sowie natürlich ein signiertes Exemplar eures Fotos. Ihr müsst nur zu den Shows gehen, durchdrehen und dann seid ihr vielleicht unter den glücklichen Gewinnern!

Schaut einfach nach der Show unter http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/turisas/372729-tour-competition.html nach, ob dort euer Gesicht auftaucht, schießt dann ein Beweisphoto von euch, auf dem ihr das Ticket der besuchten Show hochhaltet (also schmeißt die Karte nicht einfach weg!) und schickt dieses Bild dann an folgende Email-Adresse inklusive Datum/Clubname der Show: tour_competition@turisas.com

Also lasst euch die Chance nicht entgehen, dieses schicke Fan-Paket zu gewinnen und seht zu dass ihr an folgenden Daten in der vordersten Reihe steht und richtig abgeht!

TURISAS UK & EUROPEAN TOUR 2008

Special guest: Norther (FIN)

Support on UK-leg: Alestorm (SCO)

Presented by MySpace.com (D), Rock Hard (D), Heavy (D), Orkus (D) und Metal.de (D)

Mar. 01 - Northampton, UK @ Soundhouse

Mar. 02 - Sheffield, UK @ Corporation

Mar. 03 - Aberdeen, UK @ Moshulu

Mar. 04 - Edinburgh, UK @ Studio 24

Mar. 05 - Liverpool, UK @ Academy 2

Mar. 06 - Norwich, UK @ Waterfront

Mar. 07 - Peterborough, UK @ Park

Mar. 08 - Leeds, UK @ Cockpit

Mar. 10 - Exeter, UK @ Cavern

Mar. 11 - Cardiff, UK @ Clwb Ifor Bach

Mar. 12 - Southampton, UK @ The Brook

Mar. 13 - London, UK @ Electric Ballroom

Mar. 14 - Brighton, UK @ Concorde 2

Mar. 15 - Haarlem, Netherlands @ Patronaat

Mar. 16 - Nijmegen, Netherlands @ Doornroosje

Mar. 18 - Hamburg, Germany @ Marx

Mar. 19 - Karlsruhe, Germany @ Substage

Mar. 20 - Munich, Germany @ Metropolis

Mar. 21 - Winterthur, Switzerland @ Salzhaus

Mar. 22 - Bochum, Germany @ Matrix

Mar. 23 - Berlin, Germany @ Kato

Mar. 25 - Vienna, Austria @ Planet Music

Mar. 26 - Bratislava, Slovakia @ Randal

Mar. 27 - Prague, Czech Republic @ Rock Café

Mar. 28 - Lichtenfels, Germany @ Ragnarök Festival

Mar. 29 - Osnabrueck, Germany @ Tomahawk Festival

Mar. 31 - Malmö, Sweden @ KB

Apr. 01 - Gothenburg, Sweden @ Musikens Hus

Apr. 02 - Copenhagen, Denmark @ The Rock*

Apr. 03 - Oslo, Norway @ John Dee*

Apr. 04 - Stockholm, Sweden @ Klubben*

*) = Without Norther

http://www.myspace.com/turisasofficial

http://www.turisas.com

http://www.thevarangianway.com

Have my ticket for Cardiff, would have gone to the Exeter one but certain individuals will be there and the Cavern is a dive.