Turisas Video

Steel Yourselves

New Metal Member
Mar 10, 2006
Is there any plans for a live/single video anytime?I would love to see Turisas in a live/video situation,since I doubt I'll see em live anytime soon.

Wacken did shoot the whole show and as far as I understood they were supposed to make some kind of a sampler DVD of the bands that played, but haven't heard anything about it-

If we don't blow our budgets too bad on the 2nd album, there might be some money left to do a video for one song. We'll see...

Nygård said:
Wacken did shoot the whole show and as far as I understood they were supposed to make some kind of a sampler DVD of the bands that played, but haven't heard anything about it-

If we don't blow our budgets too bad on the 2nd album, there might be some money left to do a video for one song. We'll see...

please do, a Turisas video would make my life :loco:

Nygård said:

if you don't wanna blow a great deal of money on making a live video then get in contact with various educational colleges / universitys around England. If it's a college / uni with good sound equipment and cameras - which there are a few of them about now, you'd probably be able to get one done for dirt cheap or even free as they gotta do that sort of stuff for projects.

Cant wait till the wacken dvd comes out :D

Hey, I can see myself in that video! Shame though that the way I'm headbanging makes me look like a twat.

Cool though.