Turn me off

somnium_in_tenebris

Sleeping With Ghosts
Jun 11, 2002
So,reading the relevant threads i just wondered:what is your biggest turn off,concerning other people of the opposite sex?whats makes you shiver with disgust?:lol:

To make a start...i absolutely feel sick with people exposing their body..erm gases:ill: freely,with no concern.also with people that talk about the above plus toilet issues very comfortably,naturally.AND i get sick when i see naked feet,exposed fingers moving and stretching :puke:

i wanted to make a thread like this before,but the final wound that made me do it came from a mates boyfriend that visited my house and was so..:ill: i wont say what he did cos you dont need to read this really :puke:

Mhm, almost all the girls at my age are all posh gets with posh n fancy shite all over. Both their unnatural way of beeing and their stupidity (imho) _*really*_ turns me off.

I just mean girls that think they have to be heard all the time, even when they have nothing to say really. Bugs me with guys too, but well, they're quite the turn off already :dopey:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
So,reading the relevant threads i just wondered:what is your biggest turn off,concerning other people of the opposite sex?whats makes you shiver with disgust?:lol:

To make a start...i absolutely feel sick with people exposing their body..erm gases:ill: freely,with no concern.also with people that talk about the above plus toilet issues very comfortably,naturally.AND i get sick when i see naked feet,exposed fingers moving and stretching :puke:
You seem to be really sensitive with this. You know the reason, don´t you? If not, then get some help. I am very serious about this !!!

somnium_in_tenebris said:
i wanted to make a thread like this before,but the final wound that made me do it came from a mates boyfriend that visited my house and was so..:ill: i wont say what he did cos you dont need to read this really :puke:
Kill this bastard !!! :hotjump:

btw I hate people that aren´t clearly defined in their gender. Women that look like men and man that look like women make me :puke: :puke: :puke: !!!