Turn me off

Frodnat said:
You seem to be really sensitive with this. You know the reason, don´t you? If not, then get some help. I am very serious about this
i know the reason:simple traditional manners of behaviour that never harmed anyone.some things can remain personal.they dont need sharing ffs.
im very very sensitive with such stuff,usually im not strict ,im strict with a few things,like the ones mentioned.id excuse someone talking in a bad manner,but not someone *behaving*in a bad manner.if i was up for this man before,im no longer up for him if he does sth like that.i cant control it.

at least my bf thinks exactly the same about it(and about the feet issue too),so we dont have problems with that.we actually had a fight cos i behaved kindly towards the guy,although i was shocked kinda and my bf said i should have told him off:lol: always exaggerating this lad :lol: :erk:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
i know the reason:simple traditional manners of behaviour that never harmed anyone.some things can remain personal.they dont need sharing ffs.
im very very sensitive with such stuff,usually im not strict ,im strict with a few things,like the ones mentioned.id excuse someone talking in a bad manner,but not someone *behaving*in a bad manner.if i was up for this man before,im no longer up for him if he does sth like that.i cant control it.

at least my bf thinks exactly the same about it(and about the feet issue too),so we dont have problems with that.we actually had a fight cos i behaved kindly towards the guy,although i was shocked kinda and my bf said i should have told him off:lol: always exaggerating this lad :lol: :erk:
simply traditional it seems to be, but it isn´t... and it shouldn´t be that way...:err: I was referring to your reaction towards naked feet and these strange fingers... :ill:

Well, you know what it is all about and someday you will realize it.

The next time someone behaves in this way take one of your feet and move it very fast in direction to the target zone with the highest impact rate... You will do that...? ehhh...!!!

LET THE FUCKERS DIE !!! :hotjump:

Frodnat said:
simply traditional it seems to be, but it isn´t... and it shouldn´t be that way...:err: I was referring to your reaction towards naked feet and these strange fingers... :ill:

Well, you know what it is all about and someday you will realize it.

The next time someone behaves in this way take one of your feet and move it very fast in direction to the target zone with the highest impact rate... You will do that...? ehhh...!!!

LET THE FUCKERS DIE !!! :hotjump:

haha alrite i think i developped foot trauma from when i was in Tae-kwon-do classes from age 11.tons of boys with naked feet,dirty feet,smelly feet,sweat,all shapes of feet,all lenghts and sizes:ill: and y know when sth gets on my nerves i watch it closely,every move,just to get pissed off even more:ill: :lol: so i know every disgusting detail of ppl's feet.i appreciate soft and looked after feet tho,but still hide mine in the sand on the beach:Spin: i always wear socks too.even with 40+ degrees:loco:

as for the foot hit,yeah id do that,with boots on tho.Martial arts:headbang: :headbang:

btw Frodnat do you have any theory about ppl loathing feet.what do you mean that "i will understand"?:confused:

@ somnium...:

Are your feet really that ugly...:ill: ? I think I will have to take a look at them on Graspop. This can´t be true.

btw my sister had a very similar problem. She didn´t like her feet. Nowadays she hasn´t got a problem with her own feet anymore but with the feet of certain other people...

turn offs? a bush. tropical forest like :Smug:
lying, acting slutty, and yes, falseness. and ranting and whinging about problems/details of life that are easily solved.

Frodnat said:
@ somnium...:

Are your feet really that ugly...:ill: ? I think I will have to take a look at them on Graspop. This can´t be true.

btw my sister had a very similar problem. She didn´t like her feet. Nowadays she hasn´t got a problem with her own feet anymore but with the feet of certain other people...
no,not at all.mine are perfectly normal and round-ish,as my whole body is(round) :lol:.i never had problems with mine,i just prefer to not meet them very often and even more show them to others :lol:

i know lots of boys here that get absolutely sick with feet.must sound surprising,cos greece is a hot country and this should be usual phenomenon,but still they all told me me that even if they see the most gorgeous woman,if she has naked feet they will be turned off . they got mad a bout this matter haha.those guys are more obsessed than me:D im not exaggerating that much,but still:Spin:

anyway the reason for my abhorrence could be that i somehow link the feet to the genitals:ill: .i consider both to be intimate and ugly(differs among ppl),gathering all sorts of creepy stuff etc.Also deep inside i know( :ill: ) that the shape and condition of someones foot and hand fingers have to do sth with the shape and condition of his genitals :puke: and i dont like to look to look at feet cos theres a chain reaction in my head about all this.who wants to think of everybody's genitals,first thing in the morning ,just cos they like to show their feet?:ill: :ill: :ill: haahahhaah now you must think im a well in psycho ahahahhahahaha

toolsofthetrade said:
and ranting and whinging about problems/details of life that are easily solved.
...but eventually wont.habits are a bad thing.(if that was an implication for my words that is:p )

Strangelight said:
hypocrisy and falseness
yep!
and also ppl who are judging everybody but don't have a clue...

@sophia: strange link you make between feet and genitals! nothing wrong with either of 'em i think.

somnium_in_tenebris said:
no,not at all.mine are perfectly normal and round-ish,as my whole body is(round) :lol:.i never had problems with mine,i just prefer to not meet them very often and even more show them to others :lol:

i know lots of boys here that get absolutely sick with feet.must sound surprising,cos greece is a hot country and this should be usual phenomenon,but still they all told me me that even if they see the most gorgeous woman,if she has naked feet they will be turned off . they got mad a bout this matter haha.those guys are more obsessed than me:D im not exaggerating that much,but still:Spin:

anyway the reason for my abhorrence could be that i somehow link the feet to the genitals:ill: .i consider both to be intimate and ugly(differs among ppl),gathering all sorts of creepy stuff etc.Also deep inside i know( :ill: ) that the shape and condition of someones foot and hand fingers have to do sth with the shape and condition of his genitals :puke: and i dont like to look to look at feet cos theres a chain reaction in my head about all this.who wants to think of everybody's genitals,first thing in the morning ,just cos they like to show their feet?:ill: :ill: :ill: haahahhaah now you must think im a well in psycho ahahahhahahaha
There is absolutely no causality between the shape of someones feet, hands and genitals... maybe there was a similarity... :erk:

Don´t think about such a crap.

but there is a link between the shape of one's nose and one's schlong:

"Wie die Nase eines Mannes, so sein Johannes", an old, german philosopher once said.

@somnium... well, feet are just as part of everyone's body as anything else, so where's the problem?

@Bastet,Frodnat yeah the link is strange,but i've been thinking of it for years and i...erm..kinda proved it,collecting visible proof :lol: of course it is not an absolute rule,but im pretty sure it covers a percentage of ppl.It has to do with the morphology of human body i think plus the way we take care of ourselves.i'd never shag a guy with lousy feet(nobody could guarantee he takes cares of sth else(...) more than his feet :lol: )

i also find a link between the way somebody eats and his character.its not that strange and after i read it in a book too,i stopped wondering if im too eccentric...
Now thats something that disgusts me too:people eating with open mouth,making noises etc or eating too messy. hahahaha

and hey that link is somehow *proved* by the common fact that feet are considered to be a very sexual spot(at least for women) :puke: :puke:.Exposing them causes to many people certain feelings.I can tell from the way they are promoted in adverts,fashion,etc there must be a link :erk: :lol: anyway ;)

@Vulture we have the same saying about nose and dick hahaha "sein johannes":lol:
but yeah about the issue,your answer is the usual answer i get ,when i mention feet to european ppl (non-greek etc).no offence there.just i experiment with ppls reaction towards certain subjects and the result is surprising :ill: i've never met any european thinking the same as me about this issue,whereas i know quite a few greeks who do.whatever.it seems that theres a different aspect on behaviour and use of human body between countries :S

My bf studied in Wales and he was telling me stories concerning native and european students and their way of almost talking pleasure :ill: in exposing their feet and walking barefoot inside the university,even on dirty surfaces(e.g. the kitchen of the Uni) :puke: im confused like like :ill:

heheehehehe different habits.im bit mad with being clean too,so i dont even walk barefoot inside my own house.me mom tells me off that i constantly wear socks under any condition :ill: