Turn me off

it never occured to me that someone would actually dislike kissing a made-up cheek,hehe.those light-weight liquid make-ups tho can be almost invisible,so we can trick you,men :lol:

Don Corleone said:
one was three years ago when i really liked the girl. i thought that i should care about her personality than her arse...
Ahahaahaa! :lol: :tickled: Thanks for the best laughs in ages! :lol:

well, as time went by, i found myself looking at girls with little bottoms, thin, sporty legs...and she had also started acting very stupidly, too. she used to scold me all the time saying i didnt pay her enough attention bla bla bla...
well, eh. wasn't she right? :err: after all you were eyeing those cute butts only :D

Only two things I really hate are "blokettes" and girls who have facial piercings. Oh, and plaited hair, I fucking HATE plaited hair! Dreads, pigtails, anything like that, is truly foul.

So, my nightmare woman would be a loud, drunken, vulgar asshole with a faceful of metal and set of horrible, ratty dreadlocks.

somnium_in_tenebris said:
it never occured to me that someone would actually dislike kissing a made-up cheek,hehe.those light-weight liquid make-ups tho can be almost invisible,so we can trick you,men :lol:
im talking about passionate kissing like :p