Turn me off

Eos said:
Sorry, but this sounds like one of those stories grandmothers tell their kids to scare them. I suppose it wouldn't have been a problem if the girls would have taken a shower and some fresh underwear after doing sports (as you should do when not using strings as well). It's surely not up to underwear.. At least I never heard about strings-prefering bacterias *g*. I mean strings don't make a bigger bacterial herd than normal panties.
And above of that I think it doesn't look nice when a girl is wearing something thin (in sumer for example) and you can recognize the underwear through it.
well,there are always arguments for and against issues.if you do aerobics for one hour and you get so sweaty and your underwear moved back forth its probable that the standard and common bacteria (e.coli and the such) infect you.no matter how many showers you take afterwards.of course it has to do with how sensitive you are towards that stuff too,eh...i know this all too well(personal traumatic experiences:ill: ) and my mate who got sick was a very clean girl :ill: .ah well.
maybe doctors over there have a different opinion about this

DragonLady1 said:
what I just wonder now, what if a girl u are together with becomes pregnant and gets lot of weight, would u leave her for that???
i'd help her to get in shape again. depends if she's happy with that fat :)

Whip.jpg

DragonLady1 said:
what I just wonder now, what if a girl u are together with becomes pregnant and gets lot of weight, would u leave her for that???

well first off, if the girl im with is pregnant then im in big shit.

im pretty sure a person who looks after herself and cares for how attractive she seems to me will lose that weight

Dhatura said:
But to begin with, how do you get involved with someone who, according to your standards, is too fat?

oh i see what you mean martha

when i said "im pretty sure a person who looks after herself and cares for how attractive she seems to me will lose that weight" i meant after birth ;)

Don Corleone said:
biggest turn-off, maybe a complete shut-down for me in women:

BIG ARSES, THICK LEGS AND ANKLES

she can be the most gorgeous girl in the world, the most clever, the most anything...but if she's got a huge ass and/or thick legs and/or ankles...damn...im turned off

i've dated two of this kind...i wish i hadnt. thats all i say. i wish i hadnt...

oh i see.

one was three years ago when i really liked the girl. i thought that i should care about her personality than her arse...well, as time went by, i found myself looking at girls with little bottoms, thin, sporty legs...and she had also started acting very stupidly, too. she used to scold me all the time saying i didnt pay her enough attention bla bla bla...

hahaha and the second one was ok at first, then she put on weight...i have no idea why. im not dating no one of this kind anymore.

and im pretty sure the girls on this forum think im an asshole for being this way, but yeah...those are my turn-offs. im an ass-and-leg man...i dont care for tits at all, for instance. i dont mind if they are small at all...

once i was discussing with a friend if a guy was cute or not and then she said: "for this kind of cases, i have a little trick: just look at his shoes" and their our judgement was made. doesn't matter if they're broken or whatever, and most shoes are quite okay, but some just ain't.
though if a man talks to me like i'm a 3 years old and wouldn't be possible able to understand what he's talking about... like doesn't trust me.. hmm. yeah. you can get me angry even.

the biggest turn off for me is a 'schminkdoos' or a gal that puts herself up with many make up. sophia, you know that i think that you already put up too much so imagine how much i dislike that :p

:ill: i dont event put on much make-up :ill: hahah yeah i know exactly.Heiko thinks the same too.and Daan and and and.what is with you and you go for the all-natural look?hehee tho its natural,being fed-up by plastic dolls,eh :erk:

jep :tickled:
and its bad for the health (your skin gets wrinkeled much faster :p )
and for others its more pleasant to kiss a cheek without make up. :eek: even without lip stick.
a little make up on the right occasions is okay tho.