Turn me off

i bet you have lots of allergies as well, considering your, ehrm, help me out german lads, putzfimmel :)

im allergic to nothing.neither do i get ill usually.im not sensitive to anything either.im just being the traditional "good housewoman",i think tidiness,clean-ness,order and housework skills(cooking,cleaning etc)are very important stuff not only for oneself but for future family life.I dont do it cos anybody told me to,i just love doing it;) Its bit traditional too and i like these parts of tradition,yeah:)

VultureCulture said:
but there is a link between the shape of one's nose and one's schlong:

"Wie die Nase eines Mannes, so sein Johannes", an old, german philosopher once said.
There's a new guy in the neighboured laboratory.. his name's Johannes.. Everytime I hear his name I have to think about that sentence :lol:

Eos said:
You know that allready.... g-strings :ill:

and bad smell :erk: ..

I love it when a guy has a nice perfume.. there was a guy at the gig yesterday, huuuii :D .. It's like a magnet for me *gg*
g-strings :ill: unhealthy and uncomfortable.

@Zeljka i second and third what you sed about perfumes:worship: :worship: :worship: good taste in perfumes and tight boxers.(no need to mention brains,in order to prevent stupid ironies,cos easily understood stuff can be ommited from the sentence)

Eos said:
There's a new guy in the neighboured laboratory.. his name's Johannes.. Everytime I hear his name I have to think about that sentence :lol:

you work in a lab? what were you studying again? i will be working in one in two weeks, doing creepy stuff with pig blood and such :erk:

VultureCulture said:
you work in a lab? what were you studying again? i will be working in one in two weeks, doing creepy stuff with pig blood and such :erk:
I'm studying biology.. mircobiology exactlly.. working with mycoplasma conjuctivae.. the smallest organism which can survive on it's own
5.gif

Eos said:
Unhealthy?? Why do you think that?
I only wear strings (btw the Anathema-ones are really cool :D )... I just don't wanna see a guy in one of those anymore :erk:
unhealthy cos of the shape.Especially if youre on the move,sweating etc you can get infected very easily.i thought it was quite well known fact:dopey: ive also seen mates of mine getting ill cos they wore them while in gym:erk:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
whats that?:confused: my phobia of sophia??:ill: hahaha im not bacteriaphobic tho:erk:
no, it's the wrong word i guess. obsession of cleaning might be better. dunno:erk: ...i could be totally wrong tho

you know,i also like it tidy,i like to be clean... butin summer i'm in the garden a big part of the day, always ending up with dirty feet and knees, my hands all black, sand in my hair.... luckily we have a bath and there's water coming out of the tap as well... heavenly;)

somnium_in_tenebris said:
unhealthy cos of the shape.Especially if youre on the move,sweating etc you can get infected very easily.i thought it was quite well known fact:dopey: ive also seen mates of mine getting ill cos they wore them while in gym:erk:
Sorry, but this sounds like one of those stories grandmothers tell their kids to scare them. I suppose it wouldn't have been a problem if the girls would have taken a shower and some fresh underwear after doing sports (as you should do when not using strings as well). It's surely not up to underwear.. At least I never heard about strings-prefering bacterias *g*. I mean strings don't make a bigger bacterial herd than normal panties.
And above of that I think it doesn't look nice when a girl is wearing something thin (in sumer for example) and you can recognize the underwear through it.