Tuska Open Air 2008

the phenom

Jun 7, 2007
Finland
I know its a bit early but i think this deserves a thread. Discuss here about it. Are you going ? And so on.

THE NEW LIST!

Slayer (USA)
Dimmu Borgir (NOR)
Carcass (UK)
Killswitch Engage (USA)
Sonata Arctica
Amon Amarth (SWE)
Mokoma
Kreator (GER)
Entombed (SWE)
Stam1na
Behemoth (POL)
Nile (USA)
Kalmah
Tyr (FRI)
Primordial (IRL)
The Sorrow (AUT)
Kiuas
Korpiklaani
Dying Fetus (USA)

Sorry if this thread annoys you but i think it deserves one :) I think it will probably be awesome this year!!!:headbang:

EDIT: I will EDIT this post and update the list when something more comes up. MORE BANDS COMING SOON....

TICKET PRICES: 1 day ticket: 42€, 3 day ticket: 85€

Mokoma and Stam1na are the best bands for me there, but I've seen them both.
I can only go for 1 day, I'd hope to see Amon Amarth, Entombed and Kiuas maybe, but I'd still go see Mokoma above anything else :p best band live of the ones I've seen.

It seems Tuska will have a great set of artists, as always.

I won't go, there is nothing for me this year. I have seen Dimmu, Stam1na and Mokoma more than enough, and Nile was just here. Last year was they had far more interesting bands from my point of view.

^There are MORE coming. These are just the few bands anounced. I expect more will be revealed until FME.

I know, I'm just not big fan of Tuska anyways and bands need to be really interesting for me to bother to come. And there is nothing interesting yet...

dunno

we're going from 26th of june untill the 3rd of july to helsinki in a hotel wich you have to pay per room and not per person
will probably around 100 euro's a week
I don't know how much a festival ticket is actually
tiketti doesn't say anything yet

Last year 1 day ticket was 38€ and 3 day ticket was 72€