Tuska Open Air 2008

It'll be great to hear maybe both Stam1na and Mokoma play their new songs, anybody have any experiences of Nile?... Oh that reminds me that Stam1nas new album's coming out tomorrow, great!

Omg Dimmu nice!
Stam1na is very good reason to buy ticket! Not sure yet how many days will spend in Tuska. And going to Sauna Open Air. Who is also coming to Sauna?

Hehe Yah:lol: ...but we will still be at same place when all the fun starts :kickass: I hope alot of good bands come this year..first bands look promising!

MORE BANDS CONFIRMED: Slayer,Killswitch Engage,Dying Fetus. OOH AND ALSO Sonata Arctica!

FUCK YEA FOR SLAYER!!!!!!!!

Also someone else i think. CHECK FIRST POST! EDITED THE LIST!

Killswitch Engage caused me to WTF...i mean why? Last year was 1 metalcore band:Hateshpere but they rawked.

Ticket Prices: 42€ 1 day ticket, 85€ for 3 days

Slayer (USA)
Dimmu Borgir (NOR)
Carcass (UK)
Killswitch Engage (USA)
Sonata Arctica
Amon Amarth (SWE)
Mokoma
Kreator (GER)
Entombed (SWE)
Stam1na
Behemoth (POL)
Nile (USA)
Kalmah
Tyr (FRI)
Primordial (IRL)
The Sorrow (AUT)
Kiuas
Korpiklaani
Dying Fetus (USA)
Not bad. If I don't go in the area, I might just get wasted outside in the park, we'll see.
omena hotelli :p
Omena hotelli rawks!:lol:

:lol: I'm probably only one who is not that excited about this years line up. Kalmah is only interesting there, I haven't seen them a while.

^Saunas Lineup was really bad!!!!!!! Fuck it was just so erk IMO. Rockperry even pwnz Sauna this year with Yngwie,Pain,CoB,Klamydia,In Flames,Nine,Nicole