Tutty

Is Tut metrosexual?

• Yes, very.

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No.

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Erendis: Alright, you wrote about the positive aspects of metro...but don't forget that Puff Daddy :puke: and Justin Timberlake :puke: :puke: :puke: are metrosexual too...

The Lantern Nut said:
Erendis: Alright, you wrote about the positive aspects of metro...but don't forget that Puff Daddy :puke: and Justin Timberlake :puke: :puke: :puke: are metrosexual too...
the lady in the videostore near my building said she saw a pic of justin timberlake that reminded her of me :lol:

I asked her "what? his nose was poiting down or something?"
and she said "YEAH!"
AEUHUEAHueaH :lol: :p

i'm still trying to figure this one out :lol:

The Lantern Nut said:

mmmh yes these exemples are much more frightening :ill: :lol:

youre damn right. he is one hell of a metro with those dark brown locks, his portuguese accent and that top hat. if i didnt know better, id say he was one of the "queer eye..." guys :lol: :lol: :lol:

kidding

Erendis said:
I thought that metrosexuals were the boys/men who take care of their body, who like to do shopping, who use cream for their face and make up. I have read an article recently about that and it mentionned that metrosexuals were beautiful boys who are very masculine but who like also to do activities which were until now reserved to the women, and they show as exemples David Beckham, Keanu Reeves, etc...
In fact you can be gay or heterosexual and being a metrosexual because there's nothing to do with sexuality.

If that's what it means then Tut is so not metrosexual. I've never seen him wear a different pair of shoes rather than his boots or non Dream Theater t-shirts:p :tickled:

¤Killin said:
If that's what it means then Tut is so not metrosexual. I've never seen him wear a different pair of shoes rather than his boots or non Dream Theater t-shirts:p :tickled:
Thank you, that was my point :lol:

And heeeey!
i have other band tshirts! I just happen to have 3 DT shirts :lol: :p

@lantern: that's my band's motto, it was a little thing i made making fun of the "Spread the trollish disorder" from finntroll :p

¤Killin said:

Of course in this case, he can't be a metro then :lol: