Petition to bring back Gonzo

Bring Gonzo back?

• Yes

Votes: 36 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters
Ok, so here's the deal: Deron was probably looking for a reason to ban gonzo permanently anyway so he took the chance. That's all.

EDIT: Or maybe not. Deron told me he wasn't the one who issued the banishment in the first place. So, yeah.

like-poop-tracking.jpg

holy shagrath, its rolfgar!!

Yes, never jump to conclusions you mere mortals!

His banishment should end in less than a day. It was made temp since there's no written rule about posting download links (I will change this).

We should all respect the bands that host on UltimateMetal by not posting download links to their album, or even if they do not host on this site (I don't want to be targeted by the ridiculous RIAA goons).

Yes, never jump to conclusions you mere mortals!

His banishment should end in less than a day. It was made temp since there's no written rule about posting download links (I will change this).

We should all respect the bands that host on UltimateMetal by not posting download links to their album, or even if they do not host on this site (I don't want to be targeted by the ridiculous RIAA goons).

Well, I think we all just assumed it was permanent because you told him it was (according to him). Anyways, yer right eventhough you did say in that bulletin some bans would be permanent, the COBOT rules only state that threads about leaks will be deleted on site.. anyways, whatever... :loco: :loco:

[/DRAMA]