Petition to bring back Gonzo

Bring Gonzo back?

• Yes

Votes: 36 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters
I don't even think he deserves a perm ban for posting that. A week and the thread deleted would be reasonable imo.

The reason for his banning in the first place was idiotic. Leaked albums are posted here all the time and deron has never even showed the slightest interest and corrected us on whether or not we are allowed to do so. But now since one of his mods over on the symphony x was told by the band not to let it leak, he puts on his big boy pants and starts banning people who had no idea they couldnt do it in the first place. its not like Scalpel or Gonzo read the fucking statement on the symphony x forum. im pretty sure niether of them go on that forum if so hardly ever. I could understand being banned for like 2 days but Deron made an asshole move and banned him permenatley just because he doesent like him.

The reason for his banning in the first place was idiotic. Leaked albums are posted here all the time and deron has never even showed the slightest interest and corrected us on whether or not we are allowed to do so. But now since one of his mods over on the symphony x was told by the band not to let it leak, he puts on his big boy pants and starts banning people who had no idea they couldnt do it in the first place. its not like Scalpel or Gonzo read the fucking statement on the symphony x forum. im pretty sure niether of them go on that forum if so hardly ever. I could understand being banned for like 2 days but Deron made an asshole move and banned him permenatley just because he doesent like him.

This is true... I mean even I think it's a bullshit ban XD that fact alone should make Deron unban him. :lol:

Well....Gonzo's ban is probably worse, because he has been banned repeatedly before, hes a shit disturber, deal with it. The band pays for their forum to be here, they don't want kids linking to their leaked album when they pay to be here.

All this complaining is stupid, there is no reason you can't do what Homer did, and start your own forum free of rules. This isn't a democratic country, its the internet. If you don't like it you can always leave.

as heartless said in another thread.. he got banned for the stupidest fucking technicallity. Leaking the album on ANOTHER BANDS forum is not even a good enough reason to ban someone for 2 days let alone permanetly regardless of the members previous record.

All this complaining is stupid, there is no reason you can't do what Homer did, and start your own forum free of rules. This isn't a democratic country, its the internet. If you don't like it you can always leave.

Homer's forum is awesome :headbang: