Tuuuuuskaaaaaaaaa

I can't tell much... I was there only on saturday and 'cause of some stupid motherfucker we missed most of the CoB set :mad:

I guess it's better if I leave this job for those, who had better luck.

I would've posted this earlier but I didn't feel like it yesterday when I heard the news about Ale's departure.

tuska.gif

Setlist :

Intro (Napoleon XIV - They're Coming To Take Me Away Ha-Ha)
Hate Crew Deathroll
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Towards Dead End
Deadnight Warrior
Angels Don't Kill
Sixpounder
Children Of Bodom
Bodom Beach Terror
Every time I Die
Downfall
Needled 24/7
Hate Me!

Some pics can be found here : http://koti.mbnet.fi/helmot/Tuska03/Children%20Of%20Bodom/

It says "CoB's Alexi "wildchild" Laiho can do both, shredding and growling"
But I'm not going to translate the whole damn article :rolleyes:

i could actually tell a few things about the COB Tuska gig, which is not actually related to the songs.. more or less what happened durin the gig :p

after the first couple of songs a bottle was thrown at the band. Alexi noticed it and after finishing the song, he asked the person who trowed the bottle to fuck himself :headbang:

as it was my first COB gig ever, I didn't expect such a big movement, towards the stage, from the crowd.. Alexi had to ask ppl to take a few steps back, so that the ppl infront wouldn't get crushed.. that lasted for 1 song, and after that every1 was back on their own places :)

There was also this one dude, that jumped on the crowd and wanted to be moved to the 1st row.. ofcourse, as nice ppl me and my friends tried to push him has far as possible (from the 4th row). But as a thank you he kicked me with a boot in the head, and my friend with his knee :D (not deliberately ofcourse)
it was quite fun atually coz it didnt hurt THERE that mutch (becourse i concentrated more on listening to the band and their music).. but when i got home i noticed that i had a nice big bruise :)

on the whole the gig was great, actually one of the best i'v ever seen.
nice atmosphere, fucking good music, a big bruise in the head... what more could you ask for :loco:

:headbang:

thebigyetti said:
hey janina. will you translate the whole article, PUUUUUUHHHHHLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE???:Smug:

You know, since you asked, I must say "of course I will..............NOT!!"