Tuuuuuskaaaaaaaaa

Janina said:
Well, some finnish chicks are crazy enough to like guys, who puke all over themselves... :rolleyes:
And it's just that we have take what we can, almost all finnish guys are just as romantic as he is, so there's not much of a choice for us :p
That's why going to finland and screaming "YO SOY LATINO!" is very effective then? :lol: :p

Janina said:
Well, some finnish chicks are crazy enough to like guys, who puke all over themselves
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you all have EMETOPHILIA hahahahahahaha OMFG!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's why going to finland and screaming "YO SOY LATINO!" is very effective then? :lol: :p
Tut, this is effective as hell :), when I was in Norway and Sweden my black hair and darker skin was irresistable for chicks :), so I guess in Finland it is the same.

Tut Ankh Amon said:

Hmmm, for some chicks, maybe... But I prefer finnish hotties :p
Though I know a few girls, who'd be kicking and screaming if they saw you here :D

Ralf said:
so, you mean you're not pure blood?
i could say i'm pure brazilian blood

hell, its a mess around here, everyone has genes of every "race" that lives in the country :p

@janina: well, i've already been kicked and got people screaming at me around here, but i hope that the reason you mentioned isn't the same as theirs! :lol:
cause if it isn't, i must make a "Yanko Europe Tour '03" ASAP ! :p

Ahhh ppl...I am home again...Hope I can post my journey in pictures as soon as possible.
I really dont feel like being at home...this morning I have been at Samuli's place and now sitting in front of my damn comp...but I am grateful for life that I had the chance to go there, it was an unbelievable experience, and I'll definetily go back!

About the finn romanticism, I have to agree with Janina :p Finnish men dont really know how to treat a woman well or how to act politely in a woman's presence ;) Or maybe it was just me, who knows...but I found a few things kinda rude for the first time, heh.
But still, their I-wannabe-a-cold-and-rude-guy attitude made me like 'em in the end...strange :p

Finland rocks, perkele! :lol:

Reactions: ~MarttiPrkl
_Zsuzsa_ said:
About the finn romanticism, I have to agree with Janina :p Finnish men dont really know how to treat a woman well or how to act politely in a woman's presence ;) Or maybe it was just me, who knows...but I found a few things kinda rude for the first time, heh.
But still, their I-wannabe-a-cold-and-rude-guy attitude made me like 'em in the end...strange :p

But instead of a 100% rude man, wouldn't you rather have a ponderate man? sometimes rude (in certain occasions :rolleyes: ), sometimes nice :D