Tvangeste RLZ! =))

StormBlast

Frenchy! Croissant! HuHu!
Apr 18, 2002
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!
www.theweb.com.br
Just want to say that! eaueahuhuea
they are the best russian band i ve heard until now! and they are on my top 10 bands!
if u people could tell me some other bands from Russia...i would apreciate it...
i know lots of them...but i think u know more than me! :) heheh
going to listen to tvangeste! and IIARGGH! i NEED their new album ( FIRESTORM)!!:cool:

Yeah! They are great people and great musicians:) And firestorm is indeed an amazing piece of art.
Greetings to Miron.
As for response... well, they play for themselves, so do we... Cheers
other russian bands... Personally I don't like anything apart from Tvangeste and Forest Stream .:oops:

Onyx said:
You're so fucking modest. :tickled: [I mean, aren't you the member of this band?]

Am I so fucking modest? :lol: Weeeeeel lady, first of all I put a :oops: smily, didn't I? And then, r u always shout "shame on you, you r fucking modest! !" when you watch commercials?:lol:
I am joking:)But actually I see nothing wrong with promoting my own band. :lol:
Sam sebya ne pohvalish' - nikto tebya ne pohvalit:)) And moreover, I really like Forest Stream!! :lol: that's why I play in there:) Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!!!!!

Sonm, that's the most important part. YOU like it. Good luck. :wave:

As for the commercials... Don't be like Hearse - his promotional topics and signature are making me fucking sick. :mad: Too much is too much.

ColdDarkNord, I know Lasse from the Dark Tranquillity forum which I inhabited since I had registered in the UltimateMetal. I talked with him via ICQ, I listened to Thales' music. If I say something, I usually have a reason to say what I say. And my point is that I had enough of Thales promos, because I swallowed too much of them for such a short period of time, and I don't understand a band which is making fan T-shirts and a cool-looking site with a bunch of wallpapers and stuff - all this at the very begining of their musical life. But that's my personal oppinion, and I don't want to hurt Lasse with it. He's a funny and cheerful person.

Yeah, and a bearded joke about Hearse: He Arse. :lol:

Onyx said:
ColdDarkNord, I know Lasse from the Dark Tranquillity forum which I inhabited since I had registered in the UltimateMetal. I talked with him via ICQ, I listened to Thales' music. If I say something, I usually have a reason to say what I say. And my point is that I had enough of Thales promos, because I swallowed too much of them for such a short period of time, and I don't understand a band which is making fan T-shirts and a cool-looking site with a bunch of wallpapers and stuff - all this at the very begining of their musical life. But that's my personal oppinion, and I don't want to hurt Lasse with it. He's a funny and cheerful person.

Yeah, and a bearded joke about Hearse: He Arse. :lol:

:lol:
Onyx, you've got a band???

ColdDarkNord said:
whatever
(btw, its I made him a wallapaper)
:p
Note: I said "cool-looking". I hope you're not being as touchy as it looks now. :err:
Sonm said:
Onyx, you've got a band???
So, you think that my opinion in this case matters only if I have a band? Too bad...
Anyway, I had only said what I think [that's what forums are for, ain't they?], and I do not pretend to be absolutely true.

Ivan! Cheers fellow!

Onyx:
Cheers lady.
You just confirmed one of my fav sayings:
prostota - huzhe vorovstva. :lol:

I can understand your reasons, Lasse. But everybody tends to look from his own point of view, and ours don't coincide, sadly for me, because I have to put up with it or leave.

Oh, and everything in your explanation would be fine if there weren't these words: "Now, go listen Thales". Jokes can tell a lot.

А что касается простоты в сравнении с воровством, то, Sonm, есть другая хорошая фраза: "Все гениальное просто". Я не претендую на гениальность, заметь.

But that's an offtopic. Good day, gentlemen.

It's a tough call. You don't want to be annoying, but you want to get the word out. It's hard to know where to draw the line.

Then, how much of the mutual support, which has to be done, is real musical appreciation? We readers don't know.

The bottom line for me is that this is a forum for both conversation and information. If you're reading a thread and see someone plugging a band, a band you've seen plugged enough, scroll down to the next post.

It can get irritating, but it's easily avoided... much like me. :]

Tvangeste fans might like this band.... I sure do.

http://balfor.nm.ru/