Twas on this moonlight, peaceful silent night...

delt

and his staff
Nov 27, 2001
Montréal, Canada
www.deimos.ca
Twas on this moonlight, peaceful silent night in Finland, Peter & Delores Laiho's little headbanger be born, with JazzIII pick in hand..... "Honey, let's call him Wildchild!" -- "Or what dost thou think of a more ordinary name, such as Alexi for example, me dear wife?"

Of the three wise kings, King Jaska was the first to speaketh -- "Art thou sure, that our Messiah shall not dislike these two drumsticks as an offering?" to which King Janne respondeth "Be thou not foolish, for even as a six-string divine one, he is to have only two hands, as thou and me." Behind them could be heardeth the voice of King Henkka, he also questioning hithself "Art thou sure that we awaiteth not a four, or five-string god's Messiah? I have indeed bent my life on this"

pffffffffahhhahahhaa sorry ppl :) just back from my parents home and drunk as fuck :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :D and kinda ill for the past few days too.......... :ill: :_(

delt said:

> It's like a whale out of water!
> somebody give him a black pussy
> quick!

cooooool! uh... can i also have the rest of the black girl to who that pussy belongs :--}
:lol:

man, if you ever think of spending your vacations in a foreign country
i'd seriously recommend brazil :lol:

We're specialized in tourists seeking black women, it's a total stereotype :lol:

> man, if you ever think of spending your vacations in a foreign country
> i'd seriously recommend brazil :lol:
> We're specialized in tourists seeking black women, it's a total stereotype :lol:

whoa, Brazil.... i gotta go there!!!!! it's in Europe right, just next to Australia? :D
only problem is that i don't speak pakistani... :) :) :)

no but seriously, if you know just one nice girl who would like to live in Canada.............. -)
[size=-3]how much would it be for shipping? /* DUCK */[/size]

oh, i forgot ...... as canadian french, technically i qualify as "latin american" :D

dude im proud!!!!!! :D :rolleyes: :saint: :D :oops: ;) :tickled: :loco:

.... but i've only been with one "white" girl originally from here, so i don't really have much basis for saying how much they um.. squirt :D :loco:

<--- still drunk from christmas (and the few beers today) hehehheheheh :) :)

delt said:
Twas on this moonlight, peaceful silent night in Finland, Peter & Delores Laiho's little headbanger be born, with JazzIII pick in hand..... "Honey, let's call him Wildchild!" -- "Or what dost thou think of a more ordinary name, such as Alexi for example, me dear wife?"

Of the three wise kings, King Jaska was the first to speaketh -- "Art thou sure, that our Messiah shall not dislike these two drumsticks as an offering?" to which King Janne respondeth "Be thou not foolish, for even as a six-string divine one, he is to have only two hands, as thou and me." Behind them could be heardeth the voice of King Henkka, he also questioning hithself "Art thou sure that we awaiteth not a four, or five-string god's Messiah? I have indeed bent my life on this"

pffffffffahhhahahhaa sorry ppl :) just back from my parents home and drunk as fuck :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :D and kinda ill for the past few days too.......... :ill: :_(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :headbang: !