Tweakin' guitar sounds... feedback requested.

funny cause i could live with either clip but 2 has a little more fullness!

what amp and cab? let me guess 5150 with marsh 1960 with v30??

Amps were 5150 red & Recto Vintage mode into a V30 marshall. It's quad tracked, 2 on the 5150 & 2 on the recto.....

Thanks for the feedback, guys! I'm kinda breaking new ground here with my miking technique, so your comments are apprecaited!

Fair enough.... I'm always trying to get the bottom end right. Usually I'm overdoing it... there's lots of bottom there, I'll let some back in.

-0z-

Both tones sound great, the first time through I had some time finding differences, but I attribute that to my crappy speakers here at work. Since that is a very wishy-washy attitude, I'd choose the second clip. Great work though!

2 sounds a little brighter, basically more clear. I like it more. Overall sounds fine really, only thing I think would be good is just to bring them up a little volume wise.

~e.a

Thanks for the comments, guys. I re-amped things a little more & got the guitars up to "crushing" status. Actually, the new tone is the heaviest I've ever got... Thankfully, I remembered to write the settings down!

I'll post the final version in the next few weeks.

-0z-